Humira and Laboratory test abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Laboratory test abnormal is found among people who take Humira, especially for people who are 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Humira and have Laboratory test abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 647,817 people who have side effects when taking Humira from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
647,817 people reported to have side effects when taking Humira.
Among them, 972 people (0.15%) have Laboratory test abnormal.
What is Humira?
Humira has active ingredients of adalimumab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. eHealthMe is studying from 650,636 Humira users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Laboratory test abnormal?
Laboratory test abnormal is found to be associated with 2,406 drugs and 1,482 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Humira and Laboratory test abnormal reports submitted per year:
Time on Humira when people have Laboratory test abnormal *:
Age of people who have Laboratory test abnormal when taking Humira *:
Common drugs people take besides Humira *:
Common side effects people have besides Laboratory test abnormal *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Humira and have Laboratory test abnormal?Check whether Laboratory test abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Chiriac A, Brzezinski P, Stolnicu S, Podoleanu C, Moldovan C, Molnar C, Taranu T, "Eosinophilia–A rare possible adverse reaction during anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha therapy for psoriasis", Journal of Dermatological Treatment, 2016 Mar .
How severe was Laboratory test abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of adalimumab:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Humira:
- Humira (650,636 reports)
Common Humira side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 93,489 reports
- Joint pain: 47,464 reports
- Pain: 47,288 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 39,149 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 38,407 reports
- Rashes (redness): 32,791 reports
- Diarrhea: 27,396 reports
Browse all side effects of Humira:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Laboratory test abnormal treatments and more:
- Laboratory test abnormal (26,169 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Laboratory test abnormal:
- Laboratory test abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Laboratory test abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Laboratory test abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Laboratory test abnormal:
- Sensipar: 4,219 reports
- Revlimid: 3,895 reports
- Aspirin: 1,362 reports
- Enbrel: 1,091 reports
- Prednisone: 1,072 reports
- Pomalyst: 1,045 reports
- Humira: 972 reports
- Methotrexate: 962 reports
- Ampyra: 692 reports
- Omeprazole: 638 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Laboratory test abnormal:
- Laboratory test abnormal (2,406 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Laboratory test abnormal:
- Multiple myeloma: 4,673 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,456 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,436 reports
- Ovarian cancer: 663 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 527 reports
- High blood pressure: 479 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Laboratory test abnormal:
- Laboratory test abnormal (1,482 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on adalimumab (the active ingredients of Humira) and Humira (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Claritin and Ovcon-35 drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Serotonin Syndrome and drugs of ingredients of testosterone - 13 seconds ago
- Neck Pain and drugs of ingredients of lamotrigine - 14 seconds ago
- Magnesium Oxide and Lip Ulceration - 25 seconds ago
- Potassium Chloride and Probiotics drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Acute Kidney Failure and drugs of ingredients of zolpidem tartrate - 45 seconds ago
- Renal Failure - Acute and drugs of ingredients of zolpidem tartrate - 45 seconds ago
- Eprex and Primidone drug interaction - 50 seconds ago
- Busulfan and Tamsulosin drug interaction - a minute ago
- Calcium Gluconate and Vitamin C drug interaction - a minute ago