Lorazepam and Nausea - from FDA reports
Nausea is found among people who take Lorazepam, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zofran, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Nausea with Lorazepam. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 73,867 people who have side effects when taking Lorazepam from FDA, and is updated regularly.
73,867 people reported to have side effects when taking Lorazepam.
Among them, 5,428 people (7.35%) have Nausea
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lorazepam when people have Nausea *:
- < 1 month: 70.52 %
- 1 - 6 months: 17.34 %
- 6 - 12 months: 3.47 %
- 1 - 2 years: 2.89 %
- 2 - 5 years: 4.05 %
- 5 - 10 years: 1.16 %
- 10+ years: 0.58 %
Gender of people who have Nausea when taking Lorazepam *:
- female: 70.3 %
- male: 29.7 %
Age of people who have Nausea when taking Lorazepam *:
- 0-1: 0.02 %
- 2-9: 0.13 %
- 10-19: 2.37 %
- 20-29: 4.69 %
- 30-39: 8.93 %
- 40-49: 17.09 %
- 50-59: 23.52 %
- 60+: 43.24 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 526 people, 9.69%
- Depression: 453 people, 8.35%
- High Blood Pressure: 294 people, 5.42%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 223 people, 4.11%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 221 people, 4.07%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zofran: 484 people, 8.92%
- Ambien: 439 people, 8.09%
- Ondansetron: 433 people, 7.98%
- Zometa: 399 people, 7.35%
- Aspirin: 394 people, 7.26%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2,097 people, 38.63%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,438 people, 26.49%
- Diarrhea: 1,310 people, 24.13%
- Headache (pain in head): 1,034 people, 19.05%
- Dizziness: 971 people, 17.89%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Nausea in Lorazepam
- Subscribe to monitor Lorazepam
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Nausea
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Lorazepam has active ingredients of lorazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Lorazepam 77,251 users)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 473,295 Nausea patients).
Drugs that are associated with NauseaNausea (4,315 drugs)
Could your condition cause NauseaNausea (5,408 conditions)
Lorazepam side effects
- Lorazepam side effects (73,915 reports)
Browse all side effects of Lorazepama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Lorazepam and have Nausea
- Support group for people who have Nausea
- Support group for people who take Lorazepam
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi, I'm Annie. I was diagnosed with Prinzmetal Angina roughly two years ago (after 30 years or more of misdiagnoses). I suffered from severe migraine as a child.
- I have been on cellcept for almost 2 years, and am having nausea.
- Hello my name is Andrea and I'm new to the group just was put on pyridostigmine while taking lorazepam.
- Hello. Did anyone have their sense if taste return ?
- I had Nausea for the first 3 months and it went away . Came back with a vengeance at. 6 months with complete loss of appetite and rapid weight loss. DR wants to switch me to Xaralto but at least I know Eliquis and Xaralto could be worse.
- Will you have Subcutaneous Abscess with Trulicity?
- Will you have Meconium Increased with Prednisone?
- Frova and Caffeine Citrate drug interaction
- Prednisone and Alphagan P drug interaction
- Will you have Depersonalisation with Risperidone?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Trulicity and have Subcutaneous Abscess?
- Support group for people who take Prednisone and have Meconium Increased?
- Support group for people who take Frova and Caffeine Citrate
- Support group for people who take Prednisone and Alphagan P
- Support group for people who take Risperidone and have Depersonalisation?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.