Lorazepam: 77,250 reports
Active ingredients: lorazepam
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Lorazepam?
- Stress and anxiety - reported by 951 people
- Generalized anxiety disorder - reported by 306 people
- Insomnia - reported by 148 people
- Panic disorder - reported by 81 people
- Sleep disorder - reported by 62 people
Alternative drugs to Lorazepam
Most common Lorazepam side effectsLorazepam side effects
All Lorazepam side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lorazepam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Lorazepam? Share you experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Lorazepam (184 members)
Can you answer these questions?
- I am wondering if this can have very bad hot flashes that dont go away. Feels like i am drenched in sweat but im not.
- My eyes weep all day. My eyes sensitive to tv only at night. Eyes dry out at night. Crust on lashes and eyelids in morning. Though it was alergies had eye trouble since june. Take lorazepam before going to bed
- I have overdosed on 40 Unisum Extra strength seeping pills around 8 years ago, and I have been having chest pains since. I went to the doctor and they did tests but in the end they told me they don't know why I'm having the chest pains. Now that I take lorazepam I get chest pains to, and am...
- I'm having an MRI for my lower back and am claustrophobic. My doc prescribed me 3 x 1 mg tablets of Lorazepam to be taken one a day starting two days before. That sounds like a recipe for not getting any work done, so I googled and found they recommend one tab 1 to 2 hours before and a second...
- How dangerous is this irregular heartbeat due to this medication?
More questions for: Lorazepam
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi there. I've just come off 20yrs of Paxil and have been trying supplements to help me cope. I recently started taking NAC but had an episode last night and this morning of horrible sensations including foreboding and fear I'm losing my mind. The emerg doc thinks I should take some Ativan...
- I have recently been switched from Stribild to Genvoya. Now after an episode at work, I have started Lorazepam. Are these compatible? I'm on 1mg twice a day. It definitely helps with my anxiety. Besides feeling tired (heavy eye lids), I haven't seen any other side effects. I am quite teary most...
- Does anyone's diet reverse fatty liver while taking lorazepam?
- Hello. Are there any major drawbacks to taking Loranzepam for a Dementia patient that is 80 years old.
- Hi I'm Gina Kaillet and I've suffered from crazy painful nerve pain for over 20 years. I've taken atavan off and on for the past seven years.
More posts for: Lorazepam
- Will you have Chronic Insomnia with Levetiracetam?
- Telmisartan and Theo-24 drug interaction
- Will you have Weight Loss with Wheezing?
- Will you have Over Weight with Wheezing?
- Will you have Saturated Fat with Wheezing?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Levetiracetam and have Chronic Insomnia?
- Support group for people who take Telmisartan and Theo-24
- Support group for people who have Wheezing and Weight Loss?
- Support group for people who have Wheezing and Over Weight?
- Support group for people who have Wheezing and Saturated Fat?
- What to expect when you take Levetiracetam and have Chronic Insomnia?
- What to expect when you take Telmisartan and Theo-24
- What to expect when you have Wheezing and Weight Loss?
- What to expect when you have Wheezing and Over Weight?
- What to expect when you have Wheezing and Saturated Fat?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.