Will you have Memory loss with Lumigan - from FDA reports
Memory loss is found among people who take Lumigan, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Lasix, and have Metastases to bone. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10,046 people who have side effects when taking Lumigan from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on bimatoprost (the active ingredients of Lumigan) and Lumigan (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Memory loss are also considered in the study.
What is Lumigan?
Lumigan has active ingredients of bimatoprost. It is often used in glaucoma. (latest outcomes from Lumigan 10,309 users)
What is Memory loss?
Memory loss has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 142,874 Memory loss patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
10,046 people reported to have side effects when taking Lumigan.
Among them, 138 people (1.37%) have Memory loss
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lumigan when people have Memory loss *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 80 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 20 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Memory loss when taking Lumigan *:
- female: 70.07 %
- male: 29.93 %
Age of people who have Memory loss when taking Lumigan *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.93 %
- 40-49: 1.87 %
- 50-59: 18.69 %
- 60+: 78.5 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Breast Cancer: 13 people, 9.42%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 13 people, 9.42%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 12 people, 8.70%
- Intraocular Pressure Increased: 9 people, 6.52%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 8 people, 5.80%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 8 people, 5.80%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 7 people, 5.07%
- Pain: 6 people, 4.35%
- Parkinson's Disease: 6 people, 4.35%
- Depression: 5 people, 3.62%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix: 20 people, 14.49%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 18 people, 13.04%
- Toprol-Xl: 17 people, 12.32%
- Xalatan: 16 people, 11.59%
- Zometa: 16 people, 11.59%
- Aredia: 15 people, 10.87%
- Colace: 15 people, 10.87%
- Aspirin: 14 people, 10.14%
- Levaquin: 14 people, 10.14%
- Percocet: 14 people, 10.14%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 37 people, 26.81%
- Weakness: 33 people, 23.91%
- Breathing Difficulty: 29 people, 21.01%
- Gait Disturbance: 27 people, 19.57%
- Confusional State: 27 people, 19.57%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 25 people, 18.12%
- Pain: 24 people, 17.39%
- Stress And Anxiety: 24 people, 17.39%
- Drowsiness: 24 people, 17.39%
- Dizziness: 24 people, 17.39%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Memory loss while taking Lumigan?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Lumigan and have Memory loss
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Memory lossMemory loss (3,331 drugs)
Could your condition cause Memory lossMemory loss (3,286 conditions)
Lumigan side effects
- Lumigan side effects (10,047 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Lumigana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pain - Bones with Lantus? - now
- Will you have Tetanus with Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium? - now
- Will you have Anorgasmia with Doxepin Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Prothrombin Level Increased with Azathioprine? - a second ago
- Will you have Increased Insulin Requirement with Irbesartan? - a second ago
- Will you have Aml with Asvagandha? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Gastrointestinal Motility Disorder with Lansoprazole? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Diabetic Ketoacidosis with Seasonale? - 4 seconds ago
- Requip and E161 drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Ketoacidosis with Seasonale? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Escitalopram, Mirena, Strattera - 9 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Sulfasalazine - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Suboxone - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Ketamine Hydrochloride - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Kyleena, Metformin - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Vitamin B3 for a 82 year old man - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Bystolic for a 82 year old man - 7 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Gabapentin, Lyrica for a 55 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 1 year old boy who takes Itraconazole - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Synthroid - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.