Who have Memory loss with Lumigan - from FDA reports
Memory loss is found among people who take Lumigan, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Lasix, and have Metastases to bone. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10,046 people who have side effects when taking Lumigan from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
10,046 people reported to have side effects when taking Lumigan.
Among them, 138 people (1.37%) have Memory loss
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Lumigan when people have Memory loss *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 80 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 20 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Memory loss when taking Lumigan *:
- female: 70.07 %
- male: 29.93 %
Age of people who have Memory loss when taking Lumigan *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.93 %
- 40-49: 1.87 %
- 50-59: 18.69 %
- 60+: 78.5 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Breast Cancer: 13 people, 9.42%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 13 people, 9.42%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 12 people, 8.70%
- Intraocular Pressure Increased: 9 people, 6.52%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 8 people, 5.80%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 8 people, 5.80%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 7 people, 5.07%
- Pain: 6 people, 4.35%
- Parkinson's Disease: 6 people, 4.35%
- Depression: 5 people, 3.62%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix: 20 people, 14.49%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 18 people, 13.04%
- Toprol-Xl: 17 people, 12.32%
- Xalatan: 16 people, 11.59%
- Zometa: 16 people, 11.59%
- Aredia: 15 people, 10.87%
- Colace: 15 people, 10.87%
- Aspirin: 14 people, 10.14%
- Levaquin: 14 people, 10.14%
- Percocet: 14 people, 10.14%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 37 people, 26.81%
- Weakness: 33 people, 23.91%
- Breathing Difficulty: 29 people, 21.01%
- Gait Disturbance: 27 people, 19.57%
- Confusional State: 27 people, 19.57%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 25 people, 18.12%
- Pain: 24 people, 17.39%
- Stress And Anxiety: 24 people, 17.39%
- Drowsiness: 24 people, 17.39%
- Dizziness: 24 people, 17.39%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Memory loss while taking Lumigan?
You are not alone:
Lumigan has active ingredients of bimatoprost. It is often used in glaucoma. (latest outcomes from Lumigan 10,309 users)
Memory loss has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 142,874 Memory loss patients).
Drugs that are associated with Memory lossMemory loss (3,325 drugs)
Could your condition cause Memory lossMemory loss (3,288 conditions)
Lumigan side effects
- Lumigan side effects (9,812 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Lumigana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease with Sotalol Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Reflux Esophagitis with Sotalol Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Reflux with Sotalol Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Pyrosis with Sotalol Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Peptic Esophagitis with Sotalol Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Non-Cardiac Chest Pain with Sotalol Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Heartburn - Chronic with Sotalol Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Heartburn with Sotalol Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Gerd with Sotalol Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease with Sotalol Hydrochloride? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Doxepin Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Effexor Xr, Remeron, Atarax - 18 minutes ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Wellbutrin, Zanaflex - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Remicade - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Prednisone, Vitamin D - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Nuvigil - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Finasteride, Flomax - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Indapamide - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Co-codamol - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Zopiclone - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - 15 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.