Will you have Diarrhea with Menatetrenone - from FDA reports
Diarrhea is found among people who take Menatetrenone, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Furosemide, and have Aplastic anemia. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 280 people who have side effects when taking Menatetrenone from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on vitamin k (the active ingredients of Menatetrenone) and Menatetrenone (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Diarrhea are also considered in the study.
What is Menatetrenone?
Menatetrenone has active ingredients of vitamin k. (latest outcomes from Menatetrenone 283 users)
What is Diarrhea?
Diarrhea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 389,539 Diarrhea patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
280 people reported to have side effects when taking Menatetrenone.
Among them, 16 people (5.71%) have Diarrhea
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Menatetrenone when people have Diarrhea *:
- < 1 month: 20 %
- 1 - 6 months: 80 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Diarrhea when taking Menatetrenone *:
- female: 64.29 %
- male: 35.71 %
Age of people who have Diarrhea when taking Menatetrenone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 7.14 %
- 20-29: 7.14 %
- 30-39: 7.14 %
- 40-49: 14.29 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 64.29 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Aplastic Anemia: 5 people, 31.25%
- Lupus Nephritis (a chronic inflammatory autoimmune disorder that may affect kidney tissue): 4 people, 25.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 18.75%
- Tooth Extraction: 2 people, 12.50%
- Haemorrhage Subcutaneous (bleeding from skin): 2 people, 12.50%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 2 people, 12.50%
- Aspergillosis (an infection caused by a fungus called aspergillus): 2 people, 12.50%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 2 people, 12.50%
- Bone Marrow Conditioning Regimen: 2 people, 12.50%
- Pulmonary Alveolar Haemorrhage (acute bleeding): 2 people, 12.50%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Furosemide: 7 people, 43.75%
- Voriconazole: 5 people, 31.25%
- Cyclosporine: 5 people, 31.25%
- Amphotericin B: 4 people, 25.00%
- Levofloxacin: 4 people, 25.00%
- Itraconazole: 4 people, 25.00%
- Prograf: 3 people, 18.75%
- Lipitor: 3 people, 18.75%
- Prednisolone: 3 people, 18.75%
- Magnesium Oxide: 3 people, 18.75%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Back Pain: 5 people, 31.25%
- Fever: 5 people, 31.25%
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 5 people, 31.25%
- Respiratory Disorder (respiratory disease): 4 people, 25.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 4 people, 25.00%
- Haemorrhagic Diathesis (bleeding tendency): 4 people, 25.00%
- Pneumonia: 4 people, 25.00%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 4 people, 25.00%
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasopharynx): 4 people, 25.00%
- Hallucinations (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind): 3 people, 18.75%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Diarrhea while taking Menatetrenone?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Menatetrenone and have Diarrhea
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with DiarrheaDiarrhea (4,065 drugs)
Could your condition cause DiarrheaDiarrhea (4,977 conditions)
Menatetrenone side effects
- Menatetrenone side effects (280 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Menatetrenonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Anxiety with Ubidecarenone? - now
- Will you have Anxiolytic Therapy with Ubidecarenone? - now
- Will you have Haematocolpos with Rezulin? - now
- Will you have Tobacco Withdrawal Symptoms with Neurontin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Haemorrhoids with Tagamet Hb? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have T-Cell Lymphoma Stage Ii with Nulytely? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Facial Palsy with Lung Cancer Metastatic? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Amikacin - Serum with Mestinon? - 4 seconds ago
- Yasmin and Halog-E drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Brain Surgery with Tamiflu? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Topamax - 52 minutes ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Sertraline - an hour ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Sertraline - an hour ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Goji Berry - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Metoprolol Succinate, Alprazolam, Advair Diskus 250/50, Combivent Respimat for a 68 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Nexium - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Voltaren, Methocarbamol, Gabapentin - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Mirena for a 33 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Enbrel - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Sertraline, Multivitamin - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.