Mycophenolate mofetil and Folate deficiency - from FDA reports
Folate deficiency is reported only by a few people who take Mycophenolate Mofetil. We study 24,994 people who have side effects while taking Mycophenolate mofetil from FDA. Among them, 3 have Folate deficiency. Find out below who they are, when they have Folate deficiency and more.
24,994 people reported to have side effects when taking Mycophenolate mofetil.
Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Folate deficiency
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Folate deficiency when taking Mycophenolate mofetil *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Folate deficiency when taking Mycophenolate mofetil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hyperparathyroidism Secondary (an abnormally high concentration of parathyroid hormone in the blood, resulting in weakening of the bones through loss of calcium-secondary): 2 people, 66.67%
- Dialysis: 2 people, 66.67%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tacrolimus: 3 people, 100.00%
- Synthroid: 2 people, 66.67%
- Simvastatin: 2 people, 66.67%
- Sensipar: 2 people, 66.67%
- Prinivil: 2 people, 66.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Urinary Tract Infection: 2 people, 66.67%
- Therapeutic Response Decreased (less preventive response): 2 people, 66.67%
- Kidney Transplant Rejection: 2 people, 66.67%
- Kidney Infection (Pyelonephritis): 2 people, 66.67%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Folate deficiency in Mycophenolate mofetil
- Subscribe to monitor Mycophenolate mofetil
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Folate deficiency
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Mycophenolate mofetil has active ingredients of mycophenolate mofetil. It is often used in kidney transplant. (latest outcomes from Mycophenolate mofetil 25,161 users)
Folate deficiency (lack of folic acid) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, pain, depression, hiv infection (latest reports from 1,668 Folate deficiency patients).
Drugs that are associated with Folate deficiencyFolate deficiency (436 drugs)
Could your condition cause Folate deficiencyFolate deficiency (319 conditions)
Mycophenolate mofetil side effects
- Mycophenolate mofetil side effects (25,002 reports)
Browse all side effects of Mycophenolate mofetila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Mycophenolate Mofetil and have Folate Deficiency
- Support group for people who have Folate Deficiency
- Support group for people who take Mycophenolate Mofetil
You may be interested in these posts
- I have a donor kidney and take Mycophenolate, will smoking marijuana once in awhile make the meds uneffective and hurt me ??
- I have started treatment with cellcept and prednisone for hypersensitivity pneumonitis four months ago. Am concerned about the side effects of cellcept and particularly loss of hair and blurry vision. I am on 1000 mg cellcept per day and am tapering off prednisone and am down to 15 mg per day...
- I'm 77 yr old male. Was prescribed the drug for allergy. Noticed hair falling out about 10 days after starting taking drug and stopped taking it. It's been about a month since I stopped taking it and hair is still coming out. Any information about when it will stop or if it ever will? Will hair...
- Is this drug making me breathless and fatigue
- Liver transplant recipient on November 7, 2017. Have gained 32 pounds and cannot seem to get the weight off 😣
- What to expect when you take Vitamin B12 and have Infection - Kidney?
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride and Cyclosporine drug interaction
- What to expect when you take Cefadroxil and have Shingles?
- Will you have Sjogren'S with Tobradex?
- Milk Of Magnesia and Marijuana drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride and Cyclosporine
- Support group for people who take Tobradex and have Sjogren'S?
- Support group for people who take Milk Of Magnesia and Marijuana
- Support group for people who take Donepezil Hydrochloride and have Intrahepatic Cholestasis?
- Support group for people who have Urticaria Cholinergic and Asthenia?
- Hi. I’m a 33 year old woman and recently started taking singulair for allergies under my doctors...
- My name is Fred and I am having increased depression and anxiety since being put on Cellcept. I was...
- I am taking Premarin for 25 years Two years ago developed angiodema
- Hi, my name is Diane. Has anyone had severe loss from this. I have two copies of the gene. Seeking...
- Hello, my name is Amanda and I am a 25 year old female. I am currently a 2nd year dental student. I...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.