Nicoderm cq and Pruritus generalised - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Pruritus generalised is found among people who take Nicoderm cq, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Nicoderm cq and have Pruritus generalised. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16,613 people who have side effects when taking Nicoderm cq from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
16,613 people reported to have side effects when taking Nicoderm cq.
Among them, 82 people (0.49%) have Pruritus generalised.
What is Nicoderm cq?
Nicoderm cq has active ingredients of nicotine. It is often used in quit smoking. eHealthMe is studying from 16,730 Nicoderm cq users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Pruritus generalised?
Pruritus generalised (generalized itching) is found to be associated with 1,752 drugs and 1,338 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Nicoderm cq and Pruritus generalised reports submitted per year:
Time on Nicoderm cq when people have Pruritus generalised *:
- < 1 month: 96.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 3.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Pruritus generalised when taking Nicoderm cq *:
- female: 74.32 %
- male: 25.68 %
Age of people who have Pruritus generalised when taking Nicoderm cq *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 7.94 %
- 30-39: 14.29 %
- 40-49: 25.4 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 38.1 %
Common drugs people take besides Nicoderm cq *:
- Nicorette: 5 people, 6.10%
- Ranitidine: 3 people, 3.66%
- Levemir: 2 people, 2.44%
- Ms Contin: 2 people, 2.44%
- Metformin: 2 people, 2.44%
- Lovenox: 2 people, 2.44%
- Lomotil: 2 people, 2.44%
- Lipitor: 2 people, 2.44%
- Zaroxolyn: 2 people, 2.44%
- Creon: 2 people, 2.44%
Common side effects people have besides Pruritus generalised *:
- Rashes (redness): 18 people, 21.95%
- Application Site Pruritus (application site severe itching of the skin): 16 people, 19.51%
- Hypersensitivity: 14 people, 17.07%
- Application Site Erythema (redness of the skin at application site): 11 people, 13.41%
- Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely): 9 people, 10.98%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 5 people, 6.10%
- Application Site Irritation: 5 people, 6.10%
- Drug Ineffective: 5 people, 6.10%
- Application Site Swelling: 5 people, 6.10%
- Pain: 4 people, 4.88%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pancreatitis Chronic (chronic inflammation of pancreas): 1 person, 1.22%
- Pain: 1 person, 1.22%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 1 person, 1.22%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 1.22%
- Abdominal Pain: 1 person, 1.22%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Nicoderm cq and have Pruritus generalised?Check whether Pruritus generalised is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Nicoderm cq:
- Nicoderm cq (16,730 reports)
Pruritus generalised treatments and more:
- Pruritus generalised (26,576 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Pruritus generalised:
- Pruritus generalised in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pruritus generalised in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pruritus generalised in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Pruritus generalised and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of nicotine:
Common drugs associated with Pruritus generalised:
All the drugs that are associated with Pruritus generalised:
- Pruritus generalised (1,752 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pruritus generalised:
All the conditions that are associated with Pruritus generalised:
- Pruritus generalised (1,338 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on nicotine (the active ingredients of Nicoderm cq) and Nicoderm cq (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Procardia Xl and Dilantin drug interaction - now
- Imodium and Hydralazine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Lantus and Chorea Aggravated - 3 seconds ago
- Prevacid and Respiratory Fume Inhalation Disorder - 22 seconds ago
- Ziac and Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy - 22 seconds ago