Novalgin and Quality of life decreased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Quality of life decreased is found among people who take Novalgin, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Novalgin and have Quality of life decreased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,626 people who have side effects when taking Novalgin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
8,626 people reported to have side effects when taking Novalgin.
Among them, 27 people (0.31%) have Quality of life decreased.
What is Novalgin?
Novalgin has active ingredients of metamizole. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 8,699 Novalgin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Quality of life decreased?
Quality of life decreased is found to be associated with 2,031 drugs and 1,256 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Novalgin and Quality of life decreased reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Quality of life decreased when taking Novalgin *:
- female: 76 %
- male: 24 %
Age of people who have Quality of life decreased when taking Novalgin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 57.14 %
- 40-49: 14.29 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 28.57 %
Common drugs people take besides Novalgin *:
- Escitalopram: 15 people, 55.56%
- Adalat: 3 people, 11.11%
- Pantoprazole: 3 people, 11.11%
- Arava: 3 people, 11.11%
- Sertraline: 3 people, 11.11%
- Afinitor: 2 people, 7.41%
- Methotrexate: 2 people, 7.41%
- Mcp: 2 people, 7.41%
- Cabometyx: 2 people, 7.41%
- Diflucan: 2 people, 7.41%
Common side effects people have besides Quality of life decreased *:
- Weakness: 22 people, 81.48%
- Dizziness: 20 people, 74.07%
- Headache (pain in head): 19 people, 70.37%
- Depression: 19 people, 70.37%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 18 people, 66.67%
- Stress And Anxiety: 18 people, 66.67%
- Heart Disease: 17 people, 62.96%
- Gait Disturbance: 17 people, 62.96%
- Joint Pain: 17 people, 62.96%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 16 people, 59.26%
Common conditions people have *:
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 16 people, 59.26%
- Pneumonia: 15 people, 55.56%
- Depression: 15 people, 55.56%
- High Blood Pressure: 15 people, 55.56%
- Micturition Urgency (urgency to pass the urine): 15 people, 55.56%
- Mental Disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability): 15 people, 55.56%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 4 people, 14.81%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 3 people, 11.11%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 2 people, 7.41%
- Ascites (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity): 2 people, 7.41%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Novalgin and have Quality of life decreased?Check whether Quality of life decreased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Quality of life decreased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of metamizole:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Novalgin:
- Novalgin (8,699 reports)
Common Novalgin side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 626 reports
- Diarrhea: 597 reports
- Fever: 571 reports
- Pneumonia: 558 reports
- Dizziness: 537 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 533 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 500 reports
Browse all side effects of Novalgin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Quality of life decreased treatments and more:
- Quality of life decreased (12,806 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Quality of life decreased:
- Quality of life decreased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Quality of life decreased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Quality of life decreased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Quality of life decreased:
- Metoclopramide: 2,141 reports
- Clopra: 2,141 reports
- Prednisone: 801 reports
- Oxycontin: 580 reports
- Simvastatin: 530 reports
- Truvada: 475 reports
- Aspirin: 460 reports
- Soliris: 446 reports
- Humira: 433 reports
- Gabapentin: 415 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Quality of life decreased:
- Quality of life decreased (2,031 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Quality of life decreased:
- Indigestion: 891 reports
- Hiv infection: 720 reports
- Pain: 675 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 551 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Quality of life decreased:
- Quality of life decreased (1,256 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on metamizole (the active ingredients of Novalgin) and Novalgin (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Finasteride and Genital Burning Sensation - 2 seconds ago
- How effective is Warfarin Sodium for Stroke Secondary To Cardiogenic Embolism? - 4 seconds ago
- Adrucil and Cough - 10 seconds ago
- Centrum Silver and Viagra drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Topotecan and Olmetec drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole and Gait Deviation - 18 seconds ago
- Hydroxyzine and Bundle Branch Block Right - 21 seconds ago
- Humira and Vaginal Odor - 24 seconds ago
- Androderm and Spinal Pain - 28 seconds ago
- Vitamin B12 and Vestibular Neuronitis - 30 seconds ago