Orkambi and Back pain aggravated - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Back pain aggravated is found among people who take Orkambi, especially for people who are male, 20-29 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Orkambi and have Back pain aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9,224 people who have side effects when taking Orkambi from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
9,224 people reported to have side effects when taking Orkambi.
Among them, 17 people (0.18%) have Back pain aggravated.
What is Orkambi?
Orkambi has active ingredients of ivacaftor; lumacaftor. eHealthMe is studying from 9,226 Orkambi users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Back pain aggravated?
Back pain aggravated is found to be associated with 3,938 drugs and 1,633 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Orkambi and Back pain aggravated reports submitted per year:
Time on Orkambi when people have Back pain aggravated *:
- < 1 month: 20 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 20 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 60 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Back pain aggravated when taking Orkambi *:
- female: 46.67 %
- male: 53.33 %
Age of people who have Back pain aggravated when taking Orkambi *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 7.69 %
- 10-19: 30.77 %
- 20-29: 38.46 %
- 30-39: 23.08 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Orkambi *:
- Creon: 8 people, 47.06%
- Pulmozyme: 8 people, 47.06%
- Tobi Podhaler: 4 people, 23.53%
- Cayston: 4 people, 23.53%
- Xopenex: 4 people, 23.53%
- Melatonin: 3 people, 17.65%
- Concerta: 3 people, 17.65%
- Strattera: 3 people, 17.65%
- Miralax: 3 people, 17.65%
- Vitamin K: 3 people, 17.65%
Common side effects people have besides Back pain aggravated *:
- Chest Pain: 8 people, 47.06%
- Pulmonary Function Test Decreased: 6 people, 35.29%
- Breathing Difficulty: 6 people, 35.29%
- Infective Pulmonary Exacerbation Of Cystic Fibrosis (severe infective lung disease with production of abnormally thick mucus): 5 people, 29.41%
- Respiration Abnormal (abnormal breathing process): 4 people, 23.53%
- Fever: 4 people, 23.53%
- Coughing Up Blood: 3 people, 17.65%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 17.65%
- Pneumonia: 3 people, 17.65%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 17.65%
Common conditions people have *:
- Cystic Fibrosis (disease of the secretary glands): 14 people, 82.35%
- Infective Pulmonary Exacerbation Of Cystic Fibrosis (severe infective lung disease with production of abnormally thick mucus): 4 people, 23.53%
- Cystic Fibrosis Lung (fibrosis with cyst in the lung): 4 people, 23.53%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 3 people, 17.65%
- Rickets (softening of bones): 3 people, 17.65%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3 people, 17.65%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3 people, 17.65%
- Constipation: 3 people, 17.65%
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (a chronic condition including attention difficulty, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness): 3 people, 17.65%
- Thrombosis (formation of a blood clot inside a blood vessel): 1 person, 5.88%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Orkambi and have Back pain aggravated?Check whether Back pain aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Back pain aggravated and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ivacaftor; lumacaftor:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Orkambi:
- Orkambi (9,226 reports)
Common Orkambi side effects:
Browse all side effects of Orkambi:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Back pain aggravated treatments and more:
- Back pain aggravated (152 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Back pain aggravated:
- Back pain aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Back pain aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Back pain aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Back pain aggravated:
All the drugs that are associated with Back pain aggravated:
- Back pain aggravated (3,938 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Back pain aggravated:
All the conditions that are associated with Back pain aggravated:
- Back pain aggravated (1,633 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ivacaftor; lumacaftor (the active ingredients of Orkambi) and Orkambi (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Losartan and Metabolic Alkalosis - 5 seconds ago
- Vitamin D and Seborrheic Dermatitis - 13 seconds ago
- Augmentin '125' and Adriamycin Pfs drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Ibu vs. Potassium Chloride - 23 seconds ago
- Amlodipine Besylate And Atorvastatin Calcium vs. Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide - 34 seconds ago
- Carisoprodol and Zoledronic Acid drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- Paroxetine and Co-Codamol drug interaction - 51 seconds ago
- Mycophenolate Mofetil and Pathogen Resistance - 55 seconds ago
- Kayexalate and Blood Lactate Dehydrogenase Increased - a minute ago
- Propecia and Constipation - a minute ago