Who have Laboratory test abnormal with Paxil - from FDA reports
Laboratory test abnormal is found among people who take Paxil, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Pain. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 81,154 people who have side effects when taking Paxil from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
81,154 people reported to have side effects when taking Paxil.
Among them, 72 people (0.09%) have Laboratory test abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Paxil when people have Laboratory test abnormal *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 50 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Laboratory test abnormal when taking Paxil *:
- female: 61.76 %
- male: 38.24 %
Age of people who have Laboratory test abnormal when taking Paxil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 3.7 %
- 30-39: 16.67 %
- 40-49: 14.81 %
- 50-59: 29.63 %
- 60+: 35.19 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 11 people, 15.28%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 6 people, 8.33%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 6 people, 8.33%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 6 people, 8.33%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 5 people, 6.94%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Aspirin: 18 people, 25.00%
- Plavix: 13 people, 18.06%
- Digoxin: 12 people, 16.67%
- Prevacid: 11 people, 15.28%
- Ambien: 11 people, 15.28%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 25 people, 34.72%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 22 people, 30.56%
- Breathing Difficulty: 20 people, 27.78%
- Joint Pain: 19 people, 26.39%
- Dizziness: 17 people, 23.61%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Laboratory test abnormal while taking Paxil?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Laboratory test abnormal
- Subscribe to monitor Laboratory test abnormal in Paxil
You are not alone:
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Paxil 84,532 users)
Laboratory test abnormal
Laboratory test abnormal has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, hyperparathyroidism secondary, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 16,339 Laboratory test abnormal patients).
Drugs that are associated with Laboratory test abnormalLaboratory test abnormal (1,628 drugs)
Could your condition cause Laboratory test abnormalLaboratory test abnormal (1,176 conditions)
Paxil side effects
- Paxil side effects (81,177 reports)
Browse all side effects of Paxila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Coskun M, Adak I, Akaltun I, "Bilateral gynecomastia in a preadolescent boy while under treatment with methylphenidate and paroxetine", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Aug .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Tylenol and Xigduo Xr drug interaction - now
- Will you have Speech Impairment (Adult) with Comtan? - now
- Will you have Slurred Speech with Comtan? - now
- Will you have Language Impairment with Comtan? - now
- Will you have Inability To Speak with Comtan? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 17 minutes ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Clonidine - 26 minutes ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Naproxen - an hour ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Tamoxifen Citrate - 3 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.