Paxil and Macule - from FDA reports
Macule is found among people who take Paxil, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Skelaxin, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Macule with Paxil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 78,781 people who have side effects when taking Paxil from FDA , and is updated regularly.
78,781 people reported to have side effects when taking Paxil.
Among them, 16 people (0.02%) have Macule
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Paxil when people have Macule *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Macule when taking Paxil *:
- female: 84.62 %
- male: 15.38 %
Age of people who have Macule when taking Paxil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 71.43 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 28.57 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 4 people, 25.00%
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: 2 people, 12.50%
- Sleep Disorder: 2 people, 12.50%
- Restless Leg Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs): 2 people, 12.50%
- Renal Cell Carcinoma Stage Iv (stage iv renal cell cancer have cancer that has spread to other organs, such as the lungs, liver, bones, or brain, and may have spread to lymph nodes): 2 people, 12.50%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Flexeril: 13 people, 81.25%
- Lorazepam: 13 people, 81.25%
- Neurontin: 13 people, 81.25%
- Zometa: 13 people, 81.25%
- Skelaxin: 13 people, 81.25%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rashes (redness): 16 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 15 people, 93.75%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 15 people, 93.75%
- Pain: 15 people, 93.75%
- Diarrhea: 14 people, 87.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Paxil and have Macule?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macule
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Paxil 82,159 users)
Macule (a discoloured spot on the skin) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, psoriatic arthropathy, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 772 Macule patients).
Drugs that are associated with MaculeMacule (592 drugs)
Could your condition cause MaculeMacule (457 conditions)
Paxil side effects
- Paxil side effects (78,804 reports)
Browse all side effects of Paxila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Coskun M, Adak I, Akaltun I, "Bilateral gynecomastia in a preadolescent boy while under treatment with methylphenidate and paroxetine", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Aug .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Paxil and have Macule
- Support group for people who have Macule
- Support group for people who take Paxil
Can you answer these questions
- Is it safe to take Paxil & atenolol
- Take 67.5 paxil. Dr just ordered trintellex. Internet says they can affect each other, any advice please??
- Hello, my husband has a severe height issue and has severe anxiety attacks. He cannot look at heights looking up or down. He freezes up, gets dizzy, cries, shakes, gets nauseated, sweats, can't sleep, headaches and gets verbal meanly. His attacks are with every day life. It's like he over...
You may be interested in these posts
- I am 74 years old I have been on Paxil for 25 years and it always worked good for me. Two months ago I missed four pills, Now I have this ringing in my head that never goes away.
- does anyone else have general body swelling on generic paxil? Ive been on both and seems like name brand does not affect me that way but I have to deal the cost.
- I have been on paxil 10mg for three weeks and have started having bouts of crying and feeling hopeless. I am going off this med.
- Hello everyone, this is my first group of any kind, especially for addiction. I’ve been feeling really nervous lately becaus I had a horrible infection from MRSA which I contribute to iv drug use. I spent 5 days in the hospital. Since I’ve been home, 3 days now, I have had a strong desire to be...
- Hello, Has anyone experienced psychological affects from taking these 2 drugs together? My husband drinks beer and takes these 2 drugs along with a few other for high blood pressure. I have been noticing sever psychological abnormalities with him and I am trying to figure out why.
- Will you have Polydipsia with Copegus?
- Will you have Retardation - Motormental with Niacin?
- Will you have Psychomotor Retardation with Niacin?
- Will you have Increased Thirst with Copegus?
- Will you have Delayed Motor And Mental Development with Niacin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Copegus and have Polydipsia?
- Support group for people who take Niacin and have Retardation - Motormental?
- Support group for people who take Niacin and have Psychomotor Retardation?
- Support group for people who take Copegus and have Increased Thirst?
- Support group for people who take Niacin and have Delayed Motor And Mental Development?
- What to expect when you take Copegus and have Polydipsia?
- What to expect when you take Niacin and have Retardation - Motormental?
- What to expect when you take Niacin and have Psychomotor Retardation?
- What to expect when you take Copegus and have Increased Thirst?
- What to expect when you take Niacin and have Delayed Motor And Mental Development?
- A study for a 12 year old girl who takes Klonopin, Pregabalin, Endep
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Rifampin, Isoniazid, Ethambutol Hydrochloride
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Gilenya, Losartan, Sulfasalazine, Gabapentin
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Colofac
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Vyvanse
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.