Synthroid and Orgasm abnormal - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Orgasm abnormal is found among people who take Synthroid, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Synthroid and have Orgasm abnormal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 215,853 people who have side effects when taking Synthroid from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
215,853 people reported to have side effects when taking Synthroid.
Among them, 9 people (0.0%) have Orgasm abnormal.
What is Synthroid?
Synthroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. eHealthMe is studying from 226,740 Synthroid users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Orgasm abnormal?
Orgasm abnormal (abnormal sex satisfaction) is found to be associated with 320 drugs and 198 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Synthroid and Orgasm abnormal reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Orgasm abnormal when taking Synthroid *:
- female: 44.44 %
- male: 55.56 %
Age of people who have Orgasm abnormal when taking Synthroid *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 25 %
Common drugs people take besides Synthroid *:
- Provigil: 3 people, 33.33%
- Valium: 3 people, 33.33%
- Zyrtec: 2 people, 22.22%
- Effexor: 2 people, 22.22%
- Paxil: 2 people, 22.22%
- Flonase: 2 people, 22.22%
- Singulair: 2 people, 22.22%
- Effexor Xr: 2 people, 22.22%
- Spiriva: 2 people, 22.22%
- Cymbalta: 2 people, 22.22%
Common side effects people have besides Orgasm abnormal *:
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 3 people, 33.33%
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (nerve compression at wrist results numbness weakness, pain , swelling): 2 people, 22.22%
- Foot Fracture: 2 people, 22.22%
- Feeling Hot: 2 people, 22.22%
- Erection Problems: 2 people, 22.22%
- Drowsiness: 2 people, 22.22%
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 11.11%
- Disturbance In Attention: 1 person, 11.11%
- Ejaculation Disorder: 1 person, 11.11%
- Depression: 1 person, 11.11%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 2 people, 22.22%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 11.11%
- Restless Leg Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs): 1 person, 11.11%
- Peripheral Vascular Disorder: 1 person, 11.11%
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 1 person, 11.11%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 11.11%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 11.11%
- Depression: 1 person, 11.11%
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (a chronic condition including attention difficulty, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness): 1 person, 11.11%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Synthroid and have Orgasm abnormal?Check whether Orgasm abnormal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Orgasm abnormal and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of levothyroxine sodium:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Synthroid:
- Synthroid (226,740 reports)
Common Synthroid side effects:
Browse all side effects of Synthroid:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Orgasm abnormal treatments and more:
- Orgasm abnormal (898 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Orgasm abnormal:
- Orgasm abnormal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Orgasm abnormal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Orgasm abnormal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Orgasm abnormal:
- Propecia: 130 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Orgasm abnormal:
- Orgasm abnormal (320 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Orgasm abnormal:
- Depression: 140 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Orgasm abnormal:
- Orgasm abnormal (198 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on levothyroxine sodium (the active ingredients of Synthroid) and Synthroid (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Metformin and Delusional Perception - 25 seconds ago
- Voltaren and Ms Contin drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Cimzia and Rhinitis - 40 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole Sodium and Alanine Aminotransferase Increased - a minute ago
- Osteoarthritis and Diabetes Mellitus Non-Insulin-Dependent - a minute ago
- Osteoarthritis and Type 2 Diabetes - a minute ago
- Clolar and Respiratory Tract Infection - a minute ago
- Hydroxyurea and Face Oedema - a minute ago
- Cardura Xl and Tinnitus - a minute ago
- Hypothyroidism and Renal Impairment - a minute ago