Tibsovo and Itching - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Itching is found among people who take Tibsovo, especially for people who are female, , have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Tibsovo and have Itching. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,228 people who have side effects when taking Tibsovo from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,228 people reported to have side effects when taking Tibsovo.
Among them, 23 people (1.87%) have Itching.
What is Tibsovo?
Tibsovo has active ingredients of ivosidenib. eHealthMe is studying from 1,229 Tibsovo users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Itching?
Itching is found to be associated with 4,260 drugs and 4,272 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Tibsovo and Itching reports submitted per year:
Time on Tibsovo when people have Itching *:
- < 1 month: 66.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 33.33 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Itching when taking Tibsovo *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Tibsovo *:
- Eliquis: 2 people, 8.70%
- Vitamin D3: 1 person, 4.35%
- Sertraline: 1 person, 4.35%
- Ritalin: 1 person, 4.35%
- Posaconazole: 1 person, 4.35%
- Pantoprazole: 1 person, 4.35%
- Ondansetron: 1 person, 4.35%
- Norco: 1 person, 4.35%
- Metformin: 1 person, 4.35%
- Magnesium: 1 person, 4.35%
Common side effects people have besides Itching *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 17.39%
- Rashes (redness): 3 people, 13.04%
- Weakness: 2 people, 8.70%
- Breathing Difficulty: 2 people, 8.70%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 2 people, 8.70%
- Rash Pruritic (redness with itching): 2 people, 8.70%
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 1 person, 4.35%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 4.35%
- Formication (a sensation that exactly resembles that of small insects crawling on (or under) the skin): 1 person, 4.35%
- Food Intolerance (inability to have food): 1 person, 4.35%
Common conditions people have *:
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (acute cancer in which the bone marrow makes abnormal myeloblasts): 11 people, 47.83%
- Cholangiocarcinoma (a cancer that forms glands or secretes significant amounts of mucins): 6 people, 26.09%
- Neoplasm Malignant (cancer tumour): 1 person, 4.35%
- Haematological Malignancy (cancer that affect blood, bone marrow, and lymph nodes): 1 person, 4.35%
- Energy Increased: 1 person, 4.35%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 4.35%
- Depression: 1 person, 4.35%
- Brain Neoplasm Malignant (brain cancer tumour): 1 person, 4.35%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tibsovo and have Itching?Check whether Itching is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Itching and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ivosidenib:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Tibsovo:
- Tibsovo (1,229 reports)
Common Tibsovo side effects:
Browse all side effects of Tibsovo:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Itching treatments and more:
- Itching (330,753 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Itching:
- Itching in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Itching in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Itching in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Itching:
- Prednisone: 14,612 reports
- Aspirin: 12,994 reports
- Humira: 12,525 reports
- Methotrexate: 11,960 reports
- Enbrel: 11,906 reports
- Dupixent: 11,478 reports
- Adapalene: 11,476 reports
- Metformin: 7,611 reports
- Cosentyx: 7,536 reports
- Omeprazole: 7,534 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Itching:
- Itching (4,260 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Itching:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 16,747 reports
- Psoriasis: 12,849 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 12,545 reports
- High blood pressure: 11,848 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 9,972 reports
- Acne: 7,656 reports
- Pain: 7,458 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Itching:
- Itching (4,272 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ivosidenib (the active ingredients of Tibsovo) and Tibsovo (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Trimethoprim and Alpha Haemolytic Streptococcal Infection - a second ago
- Mirtazapine and Clexane drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Opana and Pain - 4 seconds ago
- Effexor Xr and Mirtazapine drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Targiniq and Rashes - 6 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Gatifloxacin drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Busulfan and Lipids Abnormal - 15 seconds ago
- Ozempic and Clostridium Difficile Colitis - 15 seconds ago
- Novolog and Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged - 17 seconds ago
- Subsys and Heart Palpitations - 18 seconds ago