Trulicity and Urine output increased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Urine output increased is found among people who take Trulicity, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Trulicity and have Urine output increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 59,480 people who have side effects when taking Trulicity from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
59,480 people reported to have side effects when taking Trulicity.
Among them, 15 people (0.03%) have Urine output increased.
What is Trulicity?
Trulicity has active ingredients of dulaglutide. eHealthMe is studying from 59,893 Trulicity users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Urine output increased?
Urine output increased is found to be associated with 866 drugs and 528 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Trulicity and Urine output increased reports submitted per year:
Time on Trulicity when people have Urine output increased *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 50 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Urine output increased when taking Trulicity *:
- female: 53.33 %
- male: 46.67 %
Age of people who have Urine output increased when taking Trulicity *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 12.5 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 37.5 %
- 60+: 50.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Trulicity *:
- Metformin: 5 people, 33.33%
- Invokana: 3 people, 20.00%
- Dexilant: 2 people, 13.33%
- Farxiga: 2 people, 13.33%
- Zoloft: 2 people, 13.33%
- Synthroid: 1 person, 6.67%
- Humalog: 1 person, 6.67%
- Aricept: 1 person, 6.67%
- Atarax: 1 person, 6.67%
- Atrovent: 1 person, 6.67%
Common side effects people have besides Urine output increased *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 5 people, 33.33%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 4 people, 26.67%
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis (diabetic ketoacidosis (dka) is high concentrations of ketone bodies): 3 people, 20.00%
- Pollakiuria (abnormally frequent passage of relatively small quantities or urine): 3 people, 20.00%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 3 people, 20.00%
- Weakness: 2 people, 13.33%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 13.33%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 2 people, 13.33%
- Blood Potassium Decreased: 2 people, 13.33%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 2 people, 13.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Type 2 Diabetes: 8 people, 53.33%
- Diabetes: 5 people, 33.33%
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 6.67%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 6.67%
- Rhinitis (a medical term for irritation and inflammation of the mucous membrane inside the nose): 1 person, 6.67%
- Left Ventricular Failure (left ventricle fails to contract forcefully): 1 person, 6.67%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 6.67%
- Depression: 1 person, 6.67%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 1 person, 6.67%
- Constipation: 1 person, 6.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Trulicity and have Urine output increased?Check whether Urine output increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Urine output increased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of dulaglutide:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Trulicity:
- Trulicity (59,893 reports)
Common Trulicity side effects:
Browse all side effects of Trulicity:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Urine output increased treatments and more:
- Urine output increased (2,642 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Urine output increased:
- Urine output increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Urine output increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Urine output increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Urine output increased:
All the drugs that are associated with Urine output increased:
- Urine output increased (866 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Urine output increased:
All the conditions that are associated with Urine output increased:
- Urine output increased (528 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on dulaglutide (the active ingredients of Trulicity) and Trulicity (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole and Therapeutic Agent Toxicity - 5 seconds ago
- Ponstel vs. Clonidine - 10 seconds ago
- Klonopin and Hyperparathyroidism - 27 seconds ago
- Torsemide and Diazepam drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Remicade and Flank Pain - 27 seconds ago
- Maxair and Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) - 31 seconds ago
- Invokana and Unilateral Hydronephrosis - 40 seconds ago
- Aciphex and Fatigue Aggravated - 41 seconds ago
- Lamictal and Pulmonary Thrombosis - 42 seconds ago
- Magnesium and Blindness Unilateral - 54 seconds ago