Uroxatral and Insomnia - from FDA reports
Insomnia is found among people who take Uroxatral, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Ambien, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Insomnia with Uroxatral. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,645 people who have side effects when taking Uroxatral from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 23, 2017
2,645 people reported to have side effects when taking Uroxatral.
Among them, 110 people (4.16%) have Insomnia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Uroxatral when people have Insomnia *:
- < 1 month: 15.79 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 68.42 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 15.79 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Insomnia when taking Uroxatral *:
- female: 4.63 %
- male: 95.37 %
Age of people who have Insomnia when taking Uroxatral *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 1.05 %
- 30-39: 1.05 %
- 40-49: 1.05 %
- 50-59: 32.63 %
- 60+: 63.16 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (18 people, 16.36%)
- Diabetes (17 people, 15.45%)
- Neuropathy Peripheral (16 people, 14.55%)
- Micturition Disorder (15 people, 13.64%)
- Prostatic Disorder (14 people, 12.73%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ambien (46 people, 41.82%)
- Zoloft (27 people, 24.55%)
- Levaquin (27 people, 24.55%)
- Zometa (26 people, 23.64%)
- Aredia (25 people, 22.73%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (42 people, 38.18%)
- Stress And Anxiety (41 people, 37.27%)
- Dizziness (41 people, 37.27%)
- Nausea (40 people, 36.36%)
- Headache (37 people, 33.64%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Insomnia when taking Uroxatral?
- Check symptoms - is insomnia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsInsomnia and drugs with ingredients of alfuzosin hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeInsomnia and Uroxatral from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Uroxatral has active ingredients of alfuzosin hydrochloride. It is often used in prostate examination abnormal. (latest outcomes from Uroxatral 2,902 users)
Insomnia (sleeplessness) has been reported by people with depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, insomnia, high blood pressure (latest reports from 230,070 Insomnia patients).
Browse all side effects of Uroxatrala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with InsomniaInsomnia
Could your condition cause InsomniaInsomnia
What would happen?
Questions to the study
hi everyone~ i need help with nightmares and night terrors and sleep paralysis... i've had all these issues for my life but since i was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and have been taking levothyroxine it feels like my nightmares are more vivid and jarring 😰 it causes me anxiety at night to ...