Abdominal discomfort: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 226,139 people who have Abdominal discomfort. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Abdominal discomfort
- Medications that treat Abdominal discomfort and their effectiveness
- 3,778 drugs that are associated with Abdominal discomfort
- 2,760 conditions that are associated with Abdominal discomfort
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Abdominal discomfort:
- Abdominal discomfort in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Abdominal discomfort in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Abdominal discomfort in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Abdominal discomfort treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Abdominal discomfort:
- Methotrexate: 15,597 reports
- Prednisone: 13,672 reports
- Enbrel: 12,784 reports
- Humira: 12,657 reports
- Arava: 9,539 reports
- Orencia: 9,304 reports
- Xeljanz: 9,081 reports
- Actemra: 8,726 reports
- Remicade: 8,602 reports
- Cimzia: 8,147 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Abdominal discomfort:
- Abdominal discomfort (3,778 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Abdominal discomfort:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 16,957 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 7,780 reports
- Psoriasis: 6,069 reports
- High blood pressure: 5,340 reports
- Pain: 4,751 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 4,054 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Abdominal discomfort:
- Abdominal discomfort (2,760 conditions)
Browse all Abdominal discomfort symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Triamcinolone and Pramine drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Veramyst and Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Exjade and Hiccups - 19 seconds ago
- Aredia and Psoriasis - 20 seconds ago
- Remeron and Ulcerative Colitis - 21 seconds ago
- Advil Liqui-Gels and Cough Aggravated - 24 seconds ago
- Restasis and Autoimmune Thrombocytopenia - 28 seconds ago
- Lumigan and Normochromic Normocytic Anaemia - 29 seconds ago
- Minastrin 24 Fe and Buspirone Hcl drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Plendil and Proteinuria Aggravated - 42 seconds ago