Anxiety: 320,586 reports
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Anxiety treatments and how effective are they?
- Citalopram hydrobromide
- Effexor xr
- Sertraline hydrochloride
- Propranolol hydrochloride
- Buspirone hydrochloride
- Wellbutrin xl
- Paroxetine hydrochloride
- Trazodone hydrochloride
- Xanax xr
- Bupropion hydrochloride
- Venlafaxine hydrochloride
- Buspirone hcl
- Fluoxetine hydrochloride
- Wellbutrin sr
- Hydroxyzine pamoate
- Paxil cr
- Hydroxyzine hydrochloride
- Amitriptyline hydrochloride
- Escitalopram oxalate
- Clonidine hydrochloride
- Seroquel xr
- Klonopin rapidly disintegrating
- Doxepin hydrochloride
- Quetiapine fumarate
- Fluvoxamine maleate
- Duloxetine hydrochloride
- Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride
- Nortriptyline hydrochloride
- Imipramine hydrochloride
- St. john's wort
- Clorazepate dipotassium
- Luvox cr
- Guanfacine hydrochloride
- Vitamin b6
- Vitamin b12
- Metoprolol tartrate
- Depakote er
- Adderall 10
- Chlordiazepoxide hydrochloride
- Inderal la
- Fish oil
- Adderall 20
- Remeron soltab
- Tizanidine hydrochloride
- Clomipramine hydrochloride
- Lithium carbonate
- Magnesium oxide
- 5 htp
- Adderall xr 30
- Tramadol hydrochloride
- Ambien cr
- Holy basil
- Benztropine mesylate
- Zyprexa zydis
Drugs that could cause Anxiety
Conditions that could cause Anxiety
Most common Anxiety symptoms
- Anxiety aggravated - (11,331 reports)
- Stress and anxiety - (11,303 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (8,218 reports)
- Nausea aggravated - (7,899 reports)
- Nausea - (7,899 reports)
- Fatigue aggravated - (6,840 reports)
- Fatigue - (6,840 reports)
- Dizziness - (6,831 reports)
- Dizziness aggravated - (6,831 reports)
- Vertigo aggravated - (6,830 reports)
All Anxiety symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Anxiety? Share you experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Anxiety (810 members)
Can you answer these questions?
- Anybody out there have AEROPHAGIA burping?
- 4 SA since 1985 Experienced relief for 12 years while taking Prozac
- Hey. Im 28 years old and suffering from sleeping problem. I think it's a symptom of the saw Palermo. What are you thinking about? Tnx
- I just started Zetia and have been feeling anxious for the last few days. Does anyone else experience this? thanks
- A month ago, I had a medical checkup and my eosinophills count was 20 which should be in between 0 and 6.. Then I again went for medical test after a week and again it was 17. I consulted a doctor and he gave me medicine for 15 days (Hetrazan-100).. Almost after 25 days, I again went for medical...
More questions for: Anxiety
You may be interested in these posts
- I feel like my stomach is full after having only 2 small sandwich. I have been suffering from anxiety from last 2 weeks. Is this a cause for concern?
- I got an IV yesterday for a migraine that they called a cocktail. Immediately after the Compazine I had jitters and once I got home I tried sleeping but my heart would beat fast and I couldn’t fall asleep. Today I woke up feeling better but still a little off. I’m wondering when this will go...
- I have been taking lorsatan 25mg for two weeks I had mild high blood pressure and was hesitant about taking meds due to my past experiences with BP meds. I have also had anxiety and panic attack 6 months ago. My anxiety was under control, yet after starting Lorsatan two weeks ago I have not...
- Hello, I started taking milk thistle about 5 days ago in hopes of getting help for my NALD (non alcoholic liver disease). The very first night it unexpectedly lowered my sugar level which got me excited to see it might help with my diabetes. I am hoping to be able to continue to take it but I'm...
- Been taking Accupril for 5 days now. This is the 4th blood pressure pill I’m trying. It has the least side effects than the other 3, mid you it’s only 10mg. The anxiety is unbearable though. My heart felt like it was beating through my chest today. Checked bp. 129 Sys 97 dia 110 hr. Bp is going...
More posts for: Anxiety
- Will you have Paraplegia with Zantac?
- Will you have Macular Pseudohole with Coenzyme Q10?
- Will you have Migraine With Aura with Minastrin 24 Fe?
- Will you have Angioplasty with Paxil?
- Will you have Ptca with Paxil?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Zantac and have Paraplegia?
- Support group for people who take Coenzyme Q10 and have Macular Pseudohole?
- Support group for people who take Minastrin 24 Fe and have Migraine With Aura?
- Support group for people who take Paxil and have Angioplasty?
- Support group for people who take Paxil and have Ptca?
- What to expect when you take Zantac and have Paraplegia?
- What to expect when you take Coenzyme Q10 and have Macular Pseudohole?
- What to expect when you take Minastrin 24 Fe and have Migraine With Aura?
- What to expect when you take Paxil and have Angioplasty?
- What to expect when you take Paxil and have Ptca?
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Fish Oil, B12, Coq10, Vitamin D
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Myrbetriq
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Eliquis, Naproxen
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Celexa
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Fenofibrate, Meloxicam, Atenolol
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.