Basedow's disease: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Basedow's disease: autoimmune disease where the thyroid is overactive, producing an excessive amount of thyroid hormones.
We study 5,952 people who have Basedow's disease. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Basedow's disease
- Medications that treat Basedow's disease and their effectiveness
- 735 drugs that are associated with Basedow's disease
- 382 conditions that are associated with Basedow's disease
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Basedow's disease:
- Basedow's disease in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Basedow's disease in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Basedow's disease in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Basedow's disease:
Common conditions associated with Basedow's disease:
Browse all Basedow's disease symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ceftriaxone and Aortic Arteriosclerosis - 6 seconds ago
- Oruvail and Tooth Extraction - 16 seconds ago
- Sodium Fluoride and Lorazepam drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Thiamine and Glucotrol drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Propulsid and Paleness - 45 seconds ago
- Claritin and Xylitol drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Dutasteride and Mucinex drug interaction - 54 seconds ago
- Apixaban and Middle Insomnia - a minute ago
- Benicar and Aciphex drug interaction - a minute ago
- Avelox and Hyponatremia - a minute ago