Bipolar i disorder
We study 13,737 reports of Bipolar i disorder (mood disorder that is characterized by at least one manic or mixed episode) now. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:
- Medications that treat Bipolar i disorder and their effectiveness
- Drugs that could cause Bipolar i disorder
- Conditions that could cause Bipolar i disorder
- Common Bipolar i disorder symptoms
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
Number of reports submitted per year:
Bipolar i disorder treatments and how effective are they?
- Adderall 20
- Amitriptyline hydrochloride
- Bupropion hydrochloride
- Citalopram hydrobromide
- Depakote cp
- Depakote er
- Divalproex sodium
- Effexor xr
- Eskalith cr
- Fluoxetine hydrochloride
- Lamictal cd
- Lamictal odt
- Lamictal xr
- Lithium carbonate
- Lithium citrate
- Quetiapine fumarate
- Seroquel xr
- Sertraline hydrochloride
- Trazodone hydrochloride
- Valproate sodium
- Valproic acid
- Venlafaxine hydrochloride
- Wellbutrin sr
- Wellbutrin xl
- Ziprasidone hydrochloride
Drugs that could cause Bipolar i disorder
Conditions that could cause Bipolar i disorder
Most common Bipolar i disorder symptoms
- Weight increased - (691 reports)
- Insomnia - (642 reports)
- Insomnia exacerbated - (630 reports)
- Depression - (543 reports)
- Mania aggravated - (515 reports)
- Mania - (515 reports)
- Stress and anxiety - (509 reports)
- Drowsiness - (493 reports)
- Depression aggravated - (492 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (486 reports)
Do you have Bipolar i disorder?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Bipolar i disorder
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Yu L, Ma X, Zhang L, Zhang J, Gao L, "Prediction of new drug indications based on clinical data and network modularity", Scientific reports, 2014 Jan .
All Bipolar i disorder symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Flonase and Damiana Aphrodisiaca drug interaction - now
- Will you have Pneumonitis with Zofran Odt? - a second ago
- Will you have Community-Acquired Pneumonia with Zofran Odt? - a second ago
- Will you have Bronchopneumonia with Zofran Odt? - a second ago
- Will you have Pneumonia with Zofran Odt? - a second ago
- Will you have Angiogram Peripheral Abnormal with Laxative Supportive Care? - 2 seconds ago
- Mouth-Smart and Medroxyprogesterone Acetate drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Seroquel and Simvastatin drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Stones - Kidney with Micronase? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Renal Calculi with Micronase? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Singulair, Qvar Redihaler, Dexilant - 23 minutes ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Zetia, Lisinopril - 36 minutes ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Hctz, Amlodipine Besylate, Mct, Valtrex - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Rosuvastatin Calcium, Zetia - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Losartan - an hour ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Cozaar - an hour ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Marijuana, Abilify - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Butrans, Diazepam, Pregabalin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Lansoprazole - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Adderall 10, Clomipramine Hydrochloride - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.