Bone density decreased: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 50,440 people who have Bone density decreased. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Bone density decreased
- Medications that treat Bone density decreased and their effectiveness
- 1,898 drugs that are associated with Bone density decreased
- 912 conditions that are associated with Bone density decreased
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Bone density decreased:
- Bone density decreased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Bone density decreased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Bone density decreased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Bone density decreased treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Bone density decreased:
- Truvada: 25,680 reports
- Viread: 17,624 reports
- Atripla: 15,189 reports
- Biktarvy: 7,147 reports
- Stribild: 6,739 reports
- Descovy: 5,516 reports
- Genvoya: 5,463 reports
- Fosamax: 2,519 reports
- Forteo: 1,942 reports
- Prednisone: 1,894 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Bone density decreased:
- Bone density decreased (1,898 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Bone density decreased:
- Hiv infection: 30,804 reports
- Osteoporosis: 3,741 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 916 reports
- Pain: 568 reports
- High blood pressure: 510 reports
- Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis: 506 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: 475 reports
- Depression: 442 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Bone density decreased:
- Bone density decreased (912 conditions)
Browse all Bone density decreased symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Varenicline and Confusional State - 15 seconds ago
- Drospirenone and Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Inulin and Stools - Watery - 57 seconds ago
- Inulin and Diarrhea - 57 seconds ago
- Proair Hfa and Mucinex drug interaction - 59 seconds ago
- Intrarosa and Abilify drug interaction - a minute ago
- Zyflo and Fluphenazine drug interaction - a minute ago
- Hydromorphone Hydrochloride and Baby Aspirin drug interaction - a minute ago
- Dificid and Medrol drug interaction - a minute ago
- Xalatan vs. Timoptic-Xe - a minute ago