Brain abscess: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 2,974 people who have Brain abscess. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Brain abscess
- Medications that treat Brain abscess and their effectiveness
- 804 drugs that are associated with Brain abscess
- 570 conditions that are associated with Brain abscess
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Brain abscess:
- Brain abscess in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Brain abscess in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Brain abscess in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Brain abscess:
- Prednisone: 371 reports
- Prednisolone: 263 reports
- Mycophenolate mofetil: 249 reports
- Tacrolimus: 246 reports
- Cyclophosphamide: 153 reports
- Methotrexate: 148 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Brain abscess:
- Brain abscess (804 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Brain abscess:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 132 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Brain abscess:
- Brain abscess (570 conditions)
Browse all Brain abscess symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tpn and Cefotaxime drug interaction - now
- Lyrica vs. Trileptal - a second ago
- Maxalt-Mlt vs. Botox - 3 seconds ago
- Emtriva and Gastric Ulcer Haemorrhage - 19 seconds ago
- Excessive Or Unwanted Hair In Women and Skin Disorder - 22 seconds ago
- Marplan vs. Clonidine - 28 seconds ago
- Infusion Site Haemorrhage and drugs of ingredients of budesonide; formoterol fumarate dihydrate - 33 seconds ago
- Cardene and Vitamin B drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Atrial Thrombosis and Dizziness - 39 seconds ago
- Vx-950 and Loraz drug interaction - a minute ago