Colon neoplasm: 1,032 reports
Colon neoplasm: Cancer from uncontrolled cell growth in the colon or rectum
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Colon neoplasm
Conditions that could cause Colon neoplasm
Most common Colon neoplasm symptoms
- Diarrhea - (32 reports)
- Rashes - (28 reports)
- Thrombocytopenia - (18 reports)
- Weakness - (17 reports)
- High blood pressure - (17 reports)
- Itching - (15 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (14 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (14 reports)
- Hypotension - (13 reports)
- Mucosal inflammation - (12 reports)
All Colon neoplasm symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Colon neoplasm?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Neck Stiffness with Lopid?
- Will you have Cervical Spine Pain with Lopid?
- Will you have Neck Pain with Lopid?
- Will you have Injection Site Haemorrhage with Levothyroxine Sodium?
- Will you have Haematospermia with Magnesium Citrate?
- Fanapt and Fluoride drug interaction
- Will you have Cerebral Atrophy with Bupropion Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Impulse-Control Disorder with Abilify?
- Will you have Eosinophilic Pneumonia with Lidocaine Hydrochloride In Plastic Container?
- Will you have Hepaplastin Increased with Plan B One-Step?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.