Colon neoplasm: 847 reports
Colon neoplasm: Cancer from uncontrolled cell growth in the colon or rectum
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Colon neoplasm
Conditions that could cause Colon neoplasm
Most common Colon neoplasm symptoms
- Diarrhea - (32 reports)
- Rashes - (28 reports)
- Thrombocytopenia - (18 reports)
- Weakness - (17 reports)
- High blood pressure - (17 reports)
- Itching - (15 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (14 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (14 reports)
- Hypotension - (13 reports)
- Mucosal inflammation - (12 reports)
All Colon neoplasm symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Colon neoplasm? Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 685 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Multiple Sclerosis with Cytoxan?
- Will you have Dysaesthesia with Xolair?
- Will you have Stomachache with Fetzima?
- Will you have Jaundice with Chantix?
- Will you have Injection Site Bruising with Symlin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Cytoxan and have Multiple Sclerosis?
- Support group for people who take Xolair and have Dysaesthesia?
- Support group for people who take Fetzima and have Stomachache?
- Support group for people who take Chantix and have Jaundice?
- Support group for people who take Symlin and have Injection Site Bruising?
- What to expect when you take Cytoxan and have Multiple Sclerosis?
- What to expect when you take Xolair and have Dysaesthesia?
- What to expect when you take Fetzima and have Stomachache?
- What to expect when you take Chantix and have Jaundice?
- What to expect when you take Symlin and have Injection Site Bruising?
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Norco, Tramadol, Low-ogestrel-21, Trileptal, Celebrex, Pristiq, Gabapentin
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Viibryd, Amphetamine Salt Combo, Xanax
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Methotrexate
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Cefdinir, Junel 1/20
- Drug comparison of Zyrtec Allergy, Singulair for a 24 year old woman
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.