Feeling uptight: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 562,456 people who have Feeling uptight. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Feeling uptight
- Medications that treat Feeling uptight and their effectiveness
- 4,814 drugs that are associated with Feeling uptight
- 5,202 conditions that are associated with Feeling uptight
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Feeling uptight:
- Feeling uptight in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Feeling uptight in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Feeling uptight in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Feeling uptight treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Feeling uptight:
All the drugs that are associated with Feeling uptight:
- Feeling uptight (4,814 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Feeling uptight:
All the conditions that are associated with Feeling uptight:
- Feeling uptight (5,202 conditions)
Browse all Feeling uptight symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Magnesium Lactate and Swelling - now
- Senna and Epilepsy - a second ago
- Amlodipine Besylate and Menopausal Symptoms - 7 seconds ago
- Glucotrol Xl and Blood Glucose Decreased - 11 seconds ago
- Renal Cell Carcinoma and Constipation - 17 seconds ago
- Apriso and Coenzyme Q10 drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Activase and Scar - 26 seconds ago
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease in Eplerenone, how severe and when it was recovered? - 28 seconds ago
- Solu-Medrol and Heart Transplant Rejection - 29 seconds ago
- Gemfibrozil and Jaw Fracture - 30 seconds ago