We study 4,340 reports of Gallbladder injury now. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:
- Medications that treat Gallbladder injury and their effectiveness
- Drugs that could cause Gallbladder injury
- Conditions that could cause Gallbladder injury
- Common Gallbladder injury symptoms
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Gallbladder injury
Conditions that could cause Gallbladder injury
Do you have Gallbladder injury?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Gallbladder injury
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
All Gallbladder injury symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Ginseng and Myfortic drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Babesiosis with Zelnorm? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Dead Bowel with Bicalutamide? - 5 seconds ago
- Triumeq and Rabeprazole Sodium drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Hyperpyrexia with Addison'S Disease? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Erection Problems with Blephamide? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Sexual Dysfunction - Male with Blephamide? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Impotence And Age with Blephamide? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Impotence with Blephamide? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Erectile Dysfunction with Blephamide? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Repatha - an hour ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Saxenda - an hour ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Loryna - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Flexeril, Cannabis, Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Paxil, Wellbutrin, Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Paxil, Flexeril, Wellbutrin, Norco, Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Symbicort - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Synthroid - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Bupropion Hydrochloride, Atorvastatin Calcium, Maxzide-25, Meloxicam, Atenolol, Raloxifene Hydrochloride, B12 - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Cordyceps, Effexor Xr - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 12 year old boy who takes Qvar 40 - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.