Hypomagnesemia: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Hypomagnesemia: electrolyte disturbance in which there is an abnormally low level of magnesium in the blood.
We study 167 people who have Hypomagnesemia. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Hypomagnesemia
- Medications that treat Hypomagnesemia and their effectiveness
- Drugs that are associated with Hypomagnesemia
- 4 conditions that are associated with Hypomagnesemia
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Hypomagnesemia:
- Hypomagnesemia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hypomagnesemia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hypomagnesemia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Hypomagnesemia treatments and how effective are they?
Browse all Hypomagnesemia symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Urinary Tract Infection and Reticulocyte Count Decreased - 3 seconds ago
- Coq and Depo-Medrol drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Demerol and Epoprostenol Sodium drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Baraclude and Adalat drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Lipidil and Hypoalbuminaemia - 20 seconds ago
- Reglan and Operative Haemorrhage - 21 seconds ago
- Miralax vs. Alexandrinische Senna - 33 seconds ago
- Camptosar and Muscle Spasms - 39 seconds ago
- Imodium vs. Lomotil - a minute ago
- Dapsone and Ferrous Fumarate drug interaction - a minute ago