Laziness: 711 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Laziness
Conditions that could cause Laziness
All Laziness symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Laziness?
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Laziness (10 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I have been on 80 mg of Latuda for approximately 2 years now and all I can manage to do during the day as lay down on my couch and stare at the TV I have no motivation and no matter how hard I try I can't change it I'm thinking about stopping the medication altogether.
- No other side effects just lazy. Not tired just lazy lazy feeling. It effects my work badly.
- I have fibromyalgia. I started taking lamactil five years ago and have suffered extreme latharginess since. I never thought about it possibly being the medication, so I'm trying to learn what I can.
- Hi,everyone,I am so happy that this group exsists, I appreciate everyone who is bold enough to overcome their shame and share their experiences and problems with other members of this group
- Hi, I have been taking sertraline for roughly about three months already. Similar to others, I always felt sleepy and lethargic. However, after a week, the positive effects came in. I was feeling better and happy (unfounded). I am no longer suicidal but for some weird reason, I just feel...
More posts for: Laziness
- Will you have Weight Loss with Cyclosporine?
- Will you have Heart Rate Increased with Ascorbate?
- Clomid and Spironolactone drug interaction
- Percocet and Allegra D 24 Hour drug interaction
- Will you have Septicemic Shock with Ketorolac Tromethamine?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Cyclosporine and have Weight Loss?
- Support group for people who take Ascorbate and have Heart Rate Increased?
- Support group for people who take Clomid and Spironolactone
- Support group for people who take Percocet and Allegra D 24 Hour
- Support group for people who take Ketorolac Tromethamine and have Septicemic Shock?
- What to expect when you take Cyclosporine and have Weight Loss?
- What to expect when you take Ascorbate and have Heart Rate Increased?
- What to expect when you take Clomid and Spironolactone
- What to expect when you take Percocet and Allegra D 24 Hour
- What to expect when you take Ketorolac Tromethamine and have Septicemic Shock?
Care Guides wanted
- Care Guide for people who take Cyclosporine and have Weight Loss
- Care Guide for people who take Ascorbate and have Heart Rate Increased
- Care Guide for people who take Clomid and Spironolactone
- Care Guide for people who take Percocet and Allegra D 24 Hour
- Care Guide for people who take Ketorolac Tromethamine and have Septicemic Shock
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.