Nail toxicity: 129 reports
Nail toxicity: Nail damaged due to toxin
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Nail toxicity
Conditions that could cause Nail toxicity
Most common Nail toxicity symptoms
- Haemoglobin decreased - (6 reports)
- Gastroenteritis viral - (1 reports)
- Nasopharyngitis - (1 reports)
- Laryngitis - (1 reports)
All Nail toxicity symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Aggrenox and Early Fumitory drug interaction - a second ago
- Isoniazid and Baccharis Trimera drug interaction - a second ago
- Botox Cosmetic and Bupivacaine drug interaction - a second ago
- Restoril and Pahari Pudina drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Hemp and Madagascar Vanilla drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Probiotic and Hagenia Abyssinica drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Entacapone and Quercus Marina drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Coreg and Aredia drug interactions for boys aged 0-1 - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Hoarseness Or Changing Voice with Naprelan? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Voice with Naprelan? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Adderall - 26 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Lasix, Cozaar - 27 minutes ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Prozac, Topamax, Wellbutrin Xl, Abilify - 55 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Tasigna, Effexor Xr - an hour ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Vyvanse, Lexapro, Abilify - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Ceftin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 4 year old girl who takes Singulair, Zyrtec, Flonase, Zantac - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Entyvio - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.