Obturator neuropathy: 1 reports
Obturator neuropathy: Damage to the obturator nerve of thigh
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Obturator neuropathy
Conditions that could cause Obturator neuropathy
All Obturator neuropathy symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Obturator neuropathy
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Bleeding Into The Skin with Senna? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Spots - Red with Senna? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pinpoint Red Spots On The Skin with Senna? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Fibroids with L-Glutamine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ecchymoses with Senna? - 3 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin and Sinemet drug interactions for women aged 60+ - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Petechiae with Senna? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Benign Neoplasm Of Bladder with Avastin? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Cystatin C Increased with Bactrim? - 6 seconds ago
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride Preservative Free and Tagar drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Tenormin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Ranitidine Hydrochloride, Metformin, Atorvastatin Calcium, Zetia - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Sertraline, Buscopan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Chlorthalidone, Atorvastatin Calcium, Ranitidine, Zetia - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Chlorthalidone - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Sucralfate - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Accutane, Cosentyx - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Bystolic - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Sandostatin Lar - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Synarel - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.