Painful ejaculation: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 269 people who have Painful ejaculation. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Painful ejaculation
- Medications that treat Painful ejaculation and their effectiveness
- 128 drugs that are associated with Painful ejaculation
- 135 conditions that are associated with Painful ejaculation
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Painful ejaculation:
- Painful ejaculation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Painful ejaculation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Painful ejaculation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Painful ejaculation:
- Propecia: 127 reports
Browse all Painful ejaculation symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Clotrimazole and Mestinon drug interaction - now
- Norco and Throat Tightness - now
- Type 1 Diabetes and Food Intolerance - 16 seconds ago
- Klonopin and Macitentan drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Citalopram Hydrobromide and Crohn'S Disease - 25 seconds ago
- Iron Deficiency Anaemia and drugs of ingredients of isosorbide mononitrate - 25 seconds ago
- Theophyl and Modafinil drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Gastric Ph Decreased and Arthritis - 29 seconds ago
- Acitretin and Gastrointestinal Disorder - 33 seconds ago
- Fioricet and Hyperhidrosis - 40 seconds ago