Painful erection: 580 reports
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Painful erection
Conditions that could cause Painful erection
All Painful erection symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Painful erection
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Excessive Saliva with Hypertonia? - now
- Will you have Gynaecomastia with Viibryd? - now
- Will you have Drooling with Hypertonia? - a second ago
- Will you have Carcinoid Heart Disease with Lipitor? - a second ago
- Will you have Long Qt Syndrome with Norvir? - a second ago
- What to expect when you take Juxtapid and have Decubitus Ulcer? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Intraventricular Haemorrhage with Arixtra? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Daytime Sleep Disorder with Albuterol? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Narcolepsy with Albuterol? - 5 seconds ago
- Pred Forte and Provigil drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Crestor - 36 minutes ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Focalin, Zoloft, Evekeo, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Latuda - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old man who takes Accutane - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Lithium Carbonate, Adderall, Vyvanse, Wellbutrin Xl, Latuda - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Ritalin, Ibu - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Lithium Carbonate, Wellbutrin, Vyvanse, Salagen, Latuda - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Promethazine - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Escitalopram, Pantoprazole - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium, Fenofibrate, Losartan, Carvedilol, Metformin, Prasugrel - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.