We study 95,286 reports of Palpitations aggravated (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) now. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:
- Medications that treat Palpitations aggravated and their effectiveness
- Drugs that could cause Palpitations aggravated
- Conditions that could cause Palpitations aggravated
- Common Palpitations aggravated symptoms
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
Number of reports submitted per year:
Palpitations aggravated treatments and how effective are they?
- Amiodarone hydrochloride
- Amlodipine besylate
- Atenolol and chlorthalidone
- Bisoprolol fumarate
- Bisoprolol fumarate and hydrochlorothiazide
- Cardizem cd
- Cartia xt
- Diltiazem hydrochloride
- Disopyramide phosphate
- Flecainide acetate
- Metoprolol succinate
- Metoprolol tartrate
- Propafenone hydrochloride
- Propranolol hydrochloride
- Sotalol hydrochloride
- Verapamil hcl
- Verapamil hydrochloride
- Warfarin sodium
Drugs that could cause Palpitations aggravated
Conditions that could cause Palpitations aggravated
Most common Palpitations aggravated symptoms
- Heart palpitations - (361 reports)
- Dizziness - (224 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (188 reports)
- Nausea aggravated - (172 reports)
- Fatigue - (162 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (160 reports)
- Nausea - (145 reports)
- Pain - (142 reports)
- Headache - (140 reports)
- Stress and anxiety - (139 reports)
Do you have Palpitations aggravated?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Palpitations aggravated
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
All Palpitations aggravated symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pruritus with Spironolactone? - now
- Will you have Itchiness with Spironolactone? - a second ago
- Will you have Rash Pruritic with Invokana? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Itching with Spironolactone? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Osteoarthrosis with Lunesta? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Oa with Lunesta? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypertrophic Osteoarthritis with Lunesta? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Djd with Lunesta? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Degenerative Joint Disease with Lunesta? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Arthritis - Osteoarthritis with Lunesta? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Viagra, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Zopiclone, Xanax - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Propranolol Hydrochloride, Prozac for a 27 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexium 24hr - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Rifampin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Clozapine, Marijuana - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Lisinopril, Lunesta, Cymbalta, Xanax for a 57 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Zyrtec - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Levo-t, 8-hour Bayer, Meloxicam, Aciphex, Turmeric - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 78 year old man who takes Flecainide Acetate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Folic Acid, Metformin, Prednisone, Zantac 150 - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.