Radiation proctopathy: 8 reports
Radiation proctopathy: Damage to anus due to radiation
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Radiation proctopathy
Conditions that could cause Radiation proctopathy
All Radiation proctopathy symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Radiation proctopathy
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Women aged 40-49 who have Influenza with Lomotil - now
- Women aged 40-49 who have Flu with Lomotil - now
- Women aged 40-49 who have The Flu with Lomotil - a second ago
- Will you have Burning Sensation with Milk Of Magnesia? - a second ago
- Will you have Kegel Exercises with Tral? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Twitching with Fish Oil Fatty Acid? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Dermatitis Papillaris Capillitii with Lactulose? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Ultrasound Scan Vagina Abnormal with Atropine? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Abortion Spontaneous with Allegra D 24 Hour? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Memory Loss with Dilantin? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 17 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 17 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.