Tenderness: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Tenderness: pain or discomfort when an affected area is touched.
We study 12,520 people who have Tenderness. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Tenderness and their effectiveness
- 1,751 drugs that are associated with Tenderness
- 1,003 conditions that are associated with Tenderness
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common drugs associated with Tenderness:
- Methotrexate: 1,507 reports
- Prednisone: 1,349 reports
- Enbrel: 1,285 reports
- Humira: 1,096 reports
- Xeljanz: 844 reports
- Synthroid: 830 reports
- Zometa: 821 reports
- Aspirin: 810 reports
- Sulfasalazine: 744 reports
- Celebrex: 656 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Tenderness:
- Tenderness (1,751 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Tenderness:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,385 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 642 reports
- Pain: 524 reports
- High blood pressure: 463 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Tenderness:
- Tenderness (1,003 conditions)
Browse all Tenderness symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Piperacillin And Tazobactam and Roflumilast drug interaction - a second ago
- Flexeril and Oxytocin drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Mentax and Ambien drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Jentadueto and Montelukast Sodium drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Fentanyl Transdermal System and Hot Flushes Aggravated - 56 seconds ago
- Belviq and Drowsiness - a minute ago
- Belviq and Headache - a minute ago
- Belviq and Drug Ineffective - a minute ago
- Iodine and Gabapentin drug interaction - a minute ago
- Diclofenac Sodium And Misoprostol and Pneumonia - a minute ago