Ulcerative colitis: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Ulcerative colitis: inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine.
We study 135,494 people who have Ulcerative colitis. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Ulcerative colitis
- Medications that treat Ulcerative colitis and their effectiveness
- 2,441 drugs that are associated with Ulcerative colitis
- 1,893 conditions that are associated with Ulcerative colitis
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Ulcerative colitis:
- Ulcerative colitis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ulcerative colitis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ulcerative colitis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Ulcerative colitis treatments and how effective are they?
- Asacol hd
- Balsalazide disodium
- Entocort ec
- Fish oil
- Folic acid
- Hydrocortisone acetate
- Prednisolone sodium phosphate
- Prednisone intensol
- Vitamin d
Common drugs associated with Ulcerative colitis:
- Accutane: 9,187 reports
- Prednisone: 6,289 reports
- Humira: 5,546 reports
- Remicade: 3,400 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,585 reports
- Mesalamine: 1,567 reports
- Entyvio: 1,538 reports
- Asacol: 1,499 reports
- Azathioprine: 1,183 reports
- Pentasa: 1,125 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Ulcerative colitis:
- Ulcerative colitis (2,441 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ulcerative colitis:
- Acne: 5,987 reports
- Crohn's disease: 1,226 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,123 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,029 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 681 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Ulcerative colitis:
- Ulcerative colitis (1,893 conditions)
Browse all Ulcerative colitis symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Calcium and Bipolar Ii Disorder - 3 seconds ago
- Trintellix vs. Xanax Xr - 6 seconds ago
- Gilenya and Acute Myeloid Leukaemia Aggravated - 9 seconds ago
- Magnevist and Lower Limb Fracture - 12 seconds ago
- Depo-Provera and Poor Sucking Reflex - 20 seconds ago
- Hemiplegia and drugs of ingredients of mitoxantrone hydrochloride - 28 seconds ago
- Cortisone Acetate and Ritalin La drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Exelon and Clozapine drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- Cipro and Cephalexin drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Ramipril and Lortab drug interaction - 49 seconds ago