We study 1,065 reports of Vaginal disorder now. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:
- Medications that treat Vaginal disorder and their effectiveness
- Drugs that could cause Vaginal disorder
- Conditions that could cause Vaginal disorder
- Common Vaginal disorder symptoms
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers. Choose a tool to use eHealthMe.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
Data + Experience to manage medications:
On eHealthMe, we believe health data should work with individual experience to improve drug outcomes. With our Ginger Health app, you can get one-to-one mobile support from people like you. Patients and caregivers can get paid with their health care experience as a Care Guide. Learn more about Care Guides.
Support Group of this study is on Ginger Health.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Vaginal disorder treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Vaginal disorder
Conditions that could cause Vaginal disorder
Most common Vaginal disorder symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (27 reports)
- Malaise - (20 reports)
- Rashes - (18 reports)
- Nausea - (17 reports)
- Vulvovaginal burning sensation - (14 reports)
- Pain exacerbated - (14 reports)
- Pain - (14 reports)
- Headache - (14 reports)
- Feeling abnormal - (13 reports)
- Vulvovaginal pain - (11 reports)
Do you have Vaginal disorder?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Vaginal disorder
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
All Vaginal disorder symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Mobile peer-to-peer support:
Ginger Health (developed by eHealthMe) has millions of focused support groups to join: each group for one drug side effect, symptom, drug or condition. You can also follow Care Guides who "have been there" to help you meet care goals and improve day-to-day life.
Recent publications that referenced eHealthMe studies
- Kim MS, Baek IH, "Effect of dronedarone on the pharmacokinetics of carvedilol following oral administration to rats", European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2018 Jan.
- Henien M, Carey B, Hullah E, Sproat C, Patel V, "methotrexate-associated osteonecrosis of the jaw: A report of two cases", Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology, 2017 Dec.
- Fouda AM, Bazeed AM, "Hematuria and Hematospermia Associated with the Use of Finasteride for the Treatment of Androgenic Alopecia: A Case Report", Drug Safety-Case Reports, 2017 Dec.
- Coskun M, Adak I, "Excessive and frequent menstrual bleeding with methylphenidate in an adolescent girl with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2017 Oct.
- AbuRagheif MH, "The electrophysiological recording of the carpal tunnel syndrome exaggerated in the hypertensive patients", Iraq Medical Journal, 2017 Oct.
- Kato Y, Mukai Y, Rane A, Inotsume N, Toda T, "The inhibitory effect of telmisartan on the metabolism of arachidonic acid by CYP2C9 and CYP2C8: an in vitro study", Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin, 2017 Sep.
- Li W, Lamichhane J, "From Heartbreak to Left Bundle Branch Block: A Case of Amitriptyline Overdose", American Journal of Therapeutics, 2017 Sep.
- Choi N, Lee JY, Sunwoo JS, Kwon KI, Roh H, Ahn MY, Lee KB, "Hyponatremia during Acyclovir Treatment of Bell’s Palsy", Journal of the Korean Neurological Association, 2017 Aug.
- Najib J, Wimer D, Zeng J, Lam KW, Romanyak N, Paige Morgan E, Thadavila A, "Review of Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate in Adults With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder", Journal of central nervous system disease, 2017 Aug.
- Yektas Ç, Samurcu ND, Tufan AE, "Loss of Eyebrows (Madarosis) After Use of Long-Acting Methylphenidate: Case Report", Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology, 2017 Aug.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.