Vertigo aggravated: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 130 people who have Vertigo aggravated. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Vertigo aggravated and their effectiveness
- 1,858 drugs that are associated with Vertigo aggravated
- 637 conditions that are associated with Vertigo aggravated
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common drugs associated with Vertigo aggravated:
- Aspirin: 28,474 reports
- Prednisone: 20,995 reports
- Metformin: 17,586 reports
- Omeprazole: 15,725 reports
- Humira: 14,804 reports
- Lyrica: 14,707 reports
- Lisinopril: 14,554 reports
- Gabapentin: 13,438 reports
- Amlodipine: 13,385 reports
- Cymbalta: 13,318 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Vertigo aggravated:
- Vertigo aggravated (1,858 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Vertigo aggravated:
- High blood pressure: 30,116 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 27,124 reports
- Depression: 21,440 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 21,137 reports
- Pain: 17,817 reports
- Osteoporosis: 14,504 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Vertigo aggravated:
- Vertigo aggravated (637 conditions)
Browse all Vertigo aggravated symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Accutane and Herpes Zoster - 5 seconds ago
- Methotrexate and Tendonitis - 14 seconds ago
- Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride and Clopidogrel drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Cymbalta and Crying - 34 seconds ago
- Chantix and Crying - 34 seconds ago
- Probenecid and Thrombocytopenia - 49 seconds ago
- Doxycycline and Pregabalin drug interaction - a minute ago
- Enbrel and Ilaris drug interaction - a minute ago
- Prednisone and Para drug interaction - a minute ago
- Leflunomide and Ilaris drug interaction - a minute ago