Walking pneumonia: 1,140 reports
Atypical pneumonia (Walking pneumonia): Acute respiratory disease marked by high fever and coughing
Number of reports submitted per year:
Walking pneumonia treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Walking pneumonia
Conditions that could cause Walking pneumonia
Most common Walking pneumonia symptoms
- Breathing difficulty - (12 reports)
- Arrhythmias - (11 reports)
- Tachycardia aggravated - (11 reports)
- Renal failure acute - (10 reports)
- Heart palpitations - (10 reports)
- Pancreatitis - (9 reports)
- Pain - (9 reports)
- Joint pain - (9 reports)
- Pain exacerbated - (9 reports)
- Diarrhea - (7 reports)
All Walking pneumonia symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Walking pneumonia?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- Was diagnosed with walking pneumonia a week ago. Had hardly any symptoms except for palpitations and heart racing, and lots of fatigue. My question is how long will the heart symptoms last. Best way to describe this feeling is my heart feels weak. TIA
More posts for: Walking pneumonia
- Will you have Bell'S Palsy with Adriamycin Rdf?
- Will you have Erectile Dysfunction with Metoprolol Tartrate?
- Will you have Axillary Mass with Zoloft?
- Will you have Urticaria with Micronor?
- Will you have Bladder Infection with Nifedipine?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Adriamycin Rdf and have Bell'S Palsy?
- Support group for people who take Metoprolol Tartrate and have Erectile Dysfunction?
- Support group for people who take Zoloft and have Axillary Mass?
- Support group for people who take Micronor and have Urticaria?
- Support group for people who take Nifedipine and have Bladder Infection?
- Hi, I'm Rich McDermott from Levittown NY. Just started taking Flomax a week ago after prostate...
- First time taking the Depo shot in the beginning of June, now dealing with headaches and joints. I...
- Debbie had a heart attack march 29 of this year had 1 stint put in and 2 more to go they put on...
- I am Barbara and have been on Lipitor for several years and now having severe muscle spasms with...
- This is a good med,but the urinary retention has been worsening over the last 2 months and my...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.