Back pain and Stroke - from FDA reports
Stroke is found among people with Back pain, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Vioxx and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Stroke with Back pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,348 people who have Back pain from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
1,348 people who have Back Pain and Stroke are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Back Pain and experience Stroke *:
- female: 47.05 %
- male: 52.95 %
Age of people who have Back Pain and experience Stroke *:
- 0-1: 0.1 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.19 %
- 20-29: 0.76 %
- 30-39: 6.65 %
- 40-49: 20.34 %
- 50-59: 28.42 %
- 60+: 43.54 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (120 people, 8.90%)
- Depression (78 people, 5.79%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (71 people, 5.27%)
- Pain (70 people, 5.19%)
- Stress And Anxiety (45 people, 3.34%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vioxx (796 people, 59.05%)
- Celebrex (190 people, 14.09%)
- Bextra (155 people, 11.50%)
- Tylenol (76 people, 5.64%)
- Lipitor (76 people, 5.64%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Heart Attack (314 people, 23.29%)
- High Blood Pressure (267 people, 19.81%)
- Depression (242 people, 17.95%)
- Chest Pain (238 people, 17.66%)
- Stress And Anxiety (183 people, 13.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Stroke and Back pain?
- Check symptoms - is your stroke caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeStroke and Back pain from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Back pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol, Flexeril, Vicodin, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 189,661 Back pain patients)
Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen) has been reported by people with diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 192,622 Stroke patients).
Browse all symptoms of Back paina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause StrokeStroke
Other conditions that could case StrokeStroke
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hello, I have been taking Zoloft for about two months now and I have back pain and hip pain. Will it go away soon? I had nausea for a week at the beginning but I was fine after so I'm wondering if I should hold on or change medication. Anybody has any idea??
I have been hospitalized and in pain since receiving the Prolia injection. It raised my white count, did a spinal tap, and diagnosed me with H1N1, the pain in my neck, hip and back has never subsided. I did have a back fusion in August 2015 and recovered nicely, then in March of 2016 got the ...
42 year male, non drinker, starting have diarrheaa and stomach cramps about every few months, but now I've got pain in my back and pelvis all the time!! and pains down my left leg! feeling of weakness and numbness the pain is pure hell in my pelvis. its that bad i can not walk..... I'm scared ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi, my 81 year old dad had a TIA this weekend, he is on Lanzapropole once daily as he really does suffer with bad abdominal pains and weight loss, can I just ask please can this drug actually contribute to TIA's ? Thank you xx
Hi there, I have advanced RH, no medications for over past 12 years. Had an extreme flare up a few months back so went to rheumatologist who has prescribed 10 mg methotrexate, weekly and daily palquil, 5mg prednisone and 2x weekly folic acid. I have been on them nearly 3 months now. This ...
Hi my husband had a stroke 5 years ago caused by blocked neck arteries and is right side paralysed, he now has tenesmus which is horrendous,just wondering if anyone else has this condition and what treatment they have been given.