Bone density decreased and Weakness - from FDA reports
Weakness is found among people with Bone density decreased, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Fosamax and have Osteoporosis. This review analyzes which people have Weakness with Bone density decreased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 179 people who have Bone density decreased from FDA , and is updated regularly.
179 people who have Bone Density Decreased and Weakness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bone Density Decreased and experience Weakness *:
- female: 93.14 %
- male: 6.86 %
Age of people who have Bone Density Decreased and experience Weakness *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.81 %
- 30-39: 0.81 %
- 40-49: 3.23 %
- 50-59: 14.52 %
- 60+: 80.65 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 33 people, 18.44%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 18 people, 10.06%
- Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain): 7 people, 3.91%
- Breast Cancer: 5 people, 2.79%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 5 people, 2.79%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Fosamax: 73 people, 40.78%
- Forteo: 44 people, 24.58%
- Lipitor: 20 people, 11.17%
- Zometa: 18 people, 10.06%
- Boniva: 13 people, 7.26%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain In Extremity: 51 people, 28.49%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 49 people, 27.37%
- Femur Fracture: 47 people, 26.26%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 44 people, 24.58%
- Joint Pain: 42 people, 23.46%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Weakness with Bone density decreased?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Weakness
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Bone Density Decreased
Bone density decreased can be treated by Calcium, Vitamin d, Alendronate sodium, Evista, Actonel (latest reports from 10,324 Bone density decreased patients)
Weakness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 303,653 Weakness patients).
Drugs that are associated with WeaknessWeakness (4,242 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause WeaknessWeakness (5,082 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Bone density decreaseda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Bone Density Decreased and Weakness
- Support group for people who have Bone Density Decreased (20 members)
- Support group for people who have Weakness (306 members)
Can you answer these questions
- Someone at the doctor's office changed the amount I was being given of the Lisinopril from 40 mg., to 10 mg. After this I started falling. Doctor said it is not in the records who had changed the dose. Pharmacist said it was this change that increased the weakness in my arms and legs. Doctor...
- I have been recently given a diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis. I had an atypical presentation with muscle pains in my thighs and later on wrist swelling. No joint pains or stiffness. Probably very early still. I am taking low dose steroids and MTX. The muscle pains improved but I developed...
- I am asking if others find this problem a norm? I am supposedly in the age group that has the most probable chance for this problem at 71. Of course the other provkem is the price of eliquis. First month was $409.55 This New Year.
- Can folic acid cause increase of fibroid and harm to a patient with ovarian cancer
- Aggravated Muscle weakness that keeps me up at night, could be the drugs. insomnia, anxiety in the morning, OCD.
You may be interested in these posts
- What can be used to treat osteoporosis when you are on tikosyn?
- It has been a month since I had sudden onset bilateral lower extremity. I am now using a walker and wheelchair due to the weakness, muscle spasms and fatique. I do not have any pain of any sort. I am seeing a neurologist and have had extensive testing done; MRIs, CT, Nerve Conduction tests,...
- I was taking Fosamax for nearly three years before I realised that it was causing muscle weakness and pain, especially in my back. As I have always had problems with my back it wasn’t until my physiotherapist pointed out to me that my muscles were unusually week that I started researching...
- I've always had fibro and most the symptoms listed but I believe things have gotten worse over time. I'm beginning to think the mirena is causing adverse effects. I had it put in April 2015. I'm trying to find others out there like me. I'm also wondering if some of the adverse effects are...
- I'm 65 and have been taking 150mg 3 times daily Rhymol for the past 4 months and have muscle fatigue. I feel like I've done a day's physical work when I get out of bed (whole body is fatigued) and it gets worse as I go through my day. I use fish oil to keep my blood thin, no other medication....
- Will you have Drug Eruption with Amlodipine?
- Will you have Saliva Analysis Abnormal with Breo Ellipta?
- Will you have Vaginal Cysts with Blood Triglycerides Abnormal?
- Will you have Hypermagnesuria with Ibuprofen?
- Will you have Hyperinsulinaemia with Ibuprofen?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Amlodipine and have Drug Eruption?
- Support group for people who take Breo Ellipta and have Saliva Analysis Abnormal?
- Support group for people who have Blood Triglycerides Abnormal and Vaginal Cysts?
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen and have Hypermagnesuria?
- Support group for people who take Ibuprofen and have Hyperinsulinaemia?
- What to expect when you take Amlodipine and have Drug Eruption?
- What to expect when you take Breo Ellipta and have Saliva Analysis Abnormal?
- What to expect when you have Blood Triglycerides Abnormal and Vaginal Cysts?
- What to expect when you take Ibuprofen and have Hypermagnesuria?
- What to expect when you take Ibuprofen and have Hyperinsulinaemia?
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Xyrem, Modafinil
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Cosentyx
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Bactrim, Prednisone, Xanax, Lipitor, Valcyte, Coreg, Creon, Magnesium, Prograf, Dexilant
- A study for a 12 year old girl who takes Klonopin, Pregabalin, Endep
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Rifampin, Isoniazid, Ethambutol Hydrochloride
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.