Glaucoma and Corneal disorder
Corneal disorder is found among people with Glaucoma, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Corneal disorder with Glaucoma. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 122 people who have Glaucoma from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
122 people who have Glaucoma and Corneal Disorder are studied.
What is Glaucoma?
Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss) is found to be associated with 2,180 drugs and 1,521 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Corneal disorder?
Corneal disorder is found to be associated with 678 drugs and 411 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Corneal disorder in Glaucoma reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Glaucoma and experienced Corneal disorder *:
Age of people who have Glaucoma and experienced Corneal disorder *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Corneal disorder?Check whether Corneal disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Hu CY, Lee BJ, Cheng HF, Wang CY, "Acetazolamide-related life-threatening hypophosphatemia in a glaucoma patient", Journal of glaucoma, 2015 Apr .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Corneal disorder:
- Corneal disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Corneal disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Corneal disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Corneal disorder:
- Corneal disorder (678 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Corneal disorder:
- Closed angle glaucoma: 122 reports
- Glaucoma: 122 reports
- Ra: 168 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 168 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Corneal disorder:
- Corneal disorder (411 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Corneal disorder and Glaucoma, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Clofarabine and Drug Ineffective - 10 seconds ago
- Donepezil and Abdominal Pain - 30 seconds ago
- Fentanyl Citrate and Benadryl drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Diclofenac Sodium and Joint Range Of Motion Decreased - 46 seconds ago
- Fioricet and Doxazosin Mesylate drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Furosemide and Cardiomyopathy - 47 seconds ago
- Prepopik and Headache - 52 seconds ago
- Metoclopramide and Aprepitant drug interaction - a minute ago
- Paroex and Back Pain - a minute ago
- Breast Engorgement and drugs of ingredients of ziprasidone hydrochloride - 2 minutes ago