Nervousness and Urinary tract infection - from FDA reports
Urinary tract infection is found among people with Nervousness, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Xanax and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Urinary tract infection with Nervousness. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 97 people who have Nervousness from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 15, 2018
97 people who have Nervousness and Urinary Tract Infection are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Nervousness and experience Urinary Tract Infection *:
- female: 75.53 %
- male: 24.47 %
Age of people who have Nervousness and experience Urinary Tract Infection *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 9.21 %
- 40-49: 2.63 %
- 50-59: 14.47 %
- 60+: 73.68 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (22 people, 22.68%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (21 people, 21.65%)
- Stress And Anxiety (20 people, 20.62%)
- Pain (19 people, 19.59%)
- Osteoporosis (12 people, 12.37%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xanax (17 people, 17.53%)
- Nexium (16 people, 16.49%)
- Alprazolam (13 people, 13.40%)
- Effexor (12 people, 12.37%)
- Lipitor (11 people, 11.34%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (25 people, 25.77%)
- Weakness (22 people, 22.68%)
- Pneumonia (21 people, 21.65%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (21 people, 21.65%)
- Pain (20 people, 20.62%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Urinary tract infection and Nervousness?
- Check symptoms - is your urinary tract infection caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUrinary tract infection and Nervousness from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Nervousness can be treated by Xanax, Ativan, Lorazepam, Alprazolam, Klonopin (latest reports from 44,968 Nervousness patients)
Urinary Tract Infection
Urinary tract infection has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 123,848 Urinary tract infection patients).
Browse all symptoms of Nervousnessa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Urinary tract infectionUrinary tract infection
Other conditions that could case Urinary tract infectionUrinary tract infection
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Well... I am actually 22 ... for the first time I am suffering from piles... amd yesterday I took ayurvedic medicine.. now I am little bit ok. And my doctor said this is because I have serve gastritis. Seriously I felt like killing my self when I had piles two days ago. I couldnt go to toilet ...
Started taking actos have stage 4 renal failure. Also have diabetes and IBS. I have been getting one uti after the other. Nephrologist says only amoxicillin for uti but it keeps coming back. Anyone else have uti's on actos. I used to take just metformin and never had this many uti. Help please
You may be interested in these posts
I hadbeen diagnosed DCIS in 2014, surgery x2 then 7 weeks Radiotherapy. Left breast. On mammogram this year,2017 Papillary cancer,left breast again! Surgery, Tamoxifen. Five months into oral chemo, I have had 7 UTI's in 3 months!!!! How harmful is this to my kidneys & I don't want to be ...