Nervousness and Urinary tract infection - from FDA reports
Urinary tract infection is found among people with Nervousness, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Xanax and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Urinary tract infection with Nervousness. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 97 people who have Nervousness from FDA , and is updated regularly.
97 people who have Nervousness and Urinary Tract Infection are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Nervousness and experience Urinary Tract Infection *:
- female: 75.53 %
- male: 24.47 %
Age of people who have Nervousness and experience Urinary Tract Infection *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 9.21 %
- 40-49: 2.63 %
- 50-59: 14.47 %
- 60+: 73.68 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 22 people, 22.68%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 21 people, 21.65%
- Stress And Anxiety: 20 people, 20.62%
- Pain: 19 people, 19.59%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 12 people, 12.37%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xanax: 17 people, 17.53%
- Nexium: 16 people, 16.49%
- Alprazolam: 13 people, 13.40%
- Effexor: 12 people, 12.37%
- Prozac: 11 people, 11.34%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 25 people, 25.77%
- Weakness: 22 people, 22.68%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 21 people, 21.65%
- Pneumonia: 21 people, 21.65%
- Pain: 20 people, 20.62%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Urinary tract infection
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Nervousness can be treated by Xanax, Ativan, Lorazepam, Alprazolam, Klonopin (latest reports from 44,969 Nervousness patients)
Urinary Tract Infection
Urinary tract infection has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 123,858 Urinary tract infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Urinary tract infectionUrinary tract infection (1,997 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Urinary tract infectionUrinary tract infection (3,080 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Nervousnessa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Nervousness and Urinary Tract Infection
- Support group for people who have Nervousness (9 members)
- Support group for people who have Urinary Tract Infection (555 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- On Contrave 1 mo, 1:1. First sign of UTI @ 25 days. What can I do to alleviate a recurrance?
- I am on my 2nd month of Chantix and am experiencing nervousness. I fell jittery inside and my hands shake.
- I am 37 uears old and have been on gabapentin for over 6 years. I noticed hair loss being the first thing. Then i wemt to the doctor's due to not feeling well found out I have an autoimmune disease (still testing) along with a heart murmur I never had till just recently.
- Hi everyone! I'm Candice I'm 37. I started cimzia in December for RA and I've had IS since then. It has gotten so bad I have to carry AZO for bladder pain at all times. I sometimes have to stay in the bathroom until it starts to calm the bladder spasms. I hit 25 and body said "nope we're not...
- Been on Aciclovir on and on for years, Now having reaction Cystitus I am 66 year old female
- Will you have Premenstrual Syndrome with Pharyngitis?
- Will you have Pms with Pharyngitis?
- Will you have Creatinine Renal Clearance Decreased with Ritalin?
- Will you have Thoracic Outlet Syndrome with Klonopin?
- Will you have Jaundice - Yellow Skin with Konakion?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Pharyngitis and Premenstrual Syndrome?
- Support group for people who have Pharyngitis and Pms?
- Support group for people who take Ritalin and have Creatinine Renal Clearance Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Klonopin and have Thoracic Outlet Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Konakion and have Jaundice - Yellow Skin?
- My doctor has prescribed Losartan HCTZ for my high blood pressure. Has anyone experienced weight...
- Just started taking moringa today will update as I go looking for great things from this product
- I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma a week ago. I’m 35 and have been on Keppra for 3 years. I...
- LOOKING for answers for my brother in law. Has been fighting bone marrow failure for about...
- I make my own yoghurt during the last 1,5 year using pure acidophilus as a culture bacteria and now...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.