Nervousness and Urinary tract infection - from FDA reports
Urinary tract infection is found among people with Nervousness, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Xanax and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Urinary tract infection with Nervousness. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 97 people who have Nervousness from FDA , and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
97 people who have Nervousness and Urinary Tract Infection are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Nervousness and experience Urinary Tract Infection *:
- female: 75.53 %
- male: 24.47 %
Age of people who have Nervousness and experience Urinary Tract Infection *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 9.21 %
- 40-49: 2.63 %
- 50-59: 14.47 %
- 60+: 73.68 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 22 people, 22.68%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 21 people, 21.65%
- Stress And Anxiety: 20 people, 20.62%
- Pain: 19 people, 19.59%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 12 people, 12.37%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xanax: 17 people, 17.53%
- Nexium: 16 people, 16.49%
- Alprazolam: 13 people, 13.40%
- Effexor: 12 people, 12.37%
- Lipitor: 11 people, 11.34%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 25 people, 25.77%
- Weakness: 22 people, 22.68%
- Pneumonia: 21 people, 21.65%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 21 people, 21.65%
- Pain: 20 people, 20.62%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Urinary tract infection with Nervousness?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Urinary tract infection
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Glucose, serum ($35.00) Add to cart
- Hcg (pregnancy) qualitative, serum (human chorionic gonadotropin) females only ($53.00) Add to cart
- Lipid profile ($41.00) Add to cart
- Thyroid panel with tsh plus free t3 and free t4 ($99.00) Add to cart
- Urinalysis, complete with microscopic examination ($39.00) Add to cart
Nervousness can be treated by Xanax, Ativan, Lorazepam, Alprazolam, Klonopin (latest reports from 44,969 Nervousness patients)
Urinary Tract Infection
Urinary tract infection has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 123,857 Urinary tract infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Urinary tract infectionUrinary tract infection (3,186 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Urinary tract infectionUrinary tract infection (3,073 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Nervousnessa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUrinary tract infection and Nervousness from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Nervousness and Urinary Tract Infection
- Support group for people who have Nervousness (9 members)
- Support group for people who have Urinary Tract Infection (504 members)
Can you answer these questions
- Started taking actos have stage 4 renal failure. Also have diabetes and IBS. I have been getting one uti after the other. Nephrologist says only amoxicillin for uti but it keeps coming back. Anyone else have uti's on actos. I used to take just metformin and never had this many uti. Help please
- Is there a cure for UTI and hair loss, will my hair come back at least minimal?
- I'm on jardiance and I have started to experience pain and burning noticed last night when I would go pee there was blood should I stop jardiance
- I am on my 2nd month of Chantix and am experiencing nervousness. I fell jittery inside and my hands shake.
- I am a woman, 65 years old, suffering painfull recurrent UTIs. For a few years now, I have been taking Amlopidine and Analipril Maleate for high blood pressure. I have been plagued with recurrent UTI's for most of the past 6 years. The only relief I have had is when I was on antibiotics for a...
You may be interested in these posts
- Would like to talk about my side effects on vagifem and my uti
- Severe infection one month after starting folic acid supplement - 3 days trimethoprim have not shifted infection - given another 4 days and referred to urologist
- Im taking xeralto. Having alot of uti. Im very sick. Im having uti back to back. Seeing urologist. 0
- I ONLY TOOK 1 PILL AND GOT A BLADDER INFECTION (METHOCABAMOL ) HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE
- I am suffering from recurrent UTI. I’ve been on desferioxamine for about 9 months and the situation is getting worse. I need some advice please
- Buspirone Hcl and Naproxen Sodium drug interaction
- Will you have Fibromyalgia Syndrome with Nystatin?
- Will you have Myofascial Pain Syndrome with Nystatin?
- Will you have Fibrositis with Nystatin?
- Will you have Fibromyositis with Nystatin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Buspirone Hcl and Naproxen Sodium
- Support group for people who take Nystatin and have Fibromyalgia Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Nystatin and have Myofascial Pain Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Nystatin and have Fibrositis?
- Support group for people who take Nystatin and have Fibromyositis?
- What to expect when you take Buspirone Hcl and Naproxen Sodium
- What to expect when you take Nystatin and have Fibromyalgia Syndrome?
- What to expect when you take Nystatin and have Myofascial Pain Syndrome?
- What to expect when you take Nystatin and have Fibrositis?
- What to expect when you take Nystatin and have Fibromyositis?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.