Quit smoking and Anger - from FDA reports
Anger is found among people with Quit smoking, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Chantix and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Anger with Quit smoking. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,127 people who have Quit smoking from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 17, 2017
2,127 people who have Quit Smoking and Anger are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Quit Smoking and experience Anger *:
- female: 58.69 %
- male: 41.31 %
Age of people who have Quit Smoking and experience Anger *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.76 %
- 20-29: 9.44 %
- 30-39: 21.74 %
- 40-49: 29.72 %
- 50-59: 28.14 %
- 60+: 10.2 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (170 people, 7.99%)
- Stress And Anxiety (159 people, 7.48%)
- High Blood Pressure (154 people, 7.24%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (133 people, 6.25%)
- Pain (122 people, 5.74%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Chantix (1,895 people, 89.09%)
- Xanax (122 people, 5.74%)
- Simvastatin (89 people, 4.18%)
- Klonopin (77 people, 3.62%)
- Prilosec (68 people, 3.20%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Depression (808 people, 37.99%)
- Stress And Anxiety (747 people, 35.12%)
- Aggression (605 people, 28.44%)
- Suicidal Ideation (449 people, 21.11%)
- Irritability (440 people, 20.69%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Anger and Quit smoking?
- Check symptoms - is your anger caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAnger and Quit smoking from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Quit smoking can be treated by Chantix, Bupropion hydrochloride, Wellbutrin, Wellbutrin sr, Zyban (latest reports from 70,059 Quit smoking patients)
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 24,186 Anger patients).
Browse all symptoms of Quit smokinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause AngerAnger
Other conditions that could case AngerAnger
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Having bipolar is a curse. Since starting roaccutane almost two weeks ago, I have started having heavy to extreme mood swings for 5-7 days straight and it's becoming really upsetting for everyone around me. I am also extremely negative and find no pleasure in even the simplest of things. Has ...
I have just found out about kyphosis and the links to emotions. I really struugle to live a normal life with my back.. i click it constantly aal day long to relief pain, stretching in all sorts of directions to try and click it when it feels 'stuck' or 'numb' and i also really struggle with my ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I just came from emerge, I have tinnitus a humming noise. I quit smoking five days ago and this started. I am using nicotine lozenges. Please someone tell me this wont last or what I can do. :( I want to start smoking but the doc said it wont help.
My husband is the one who is taking Vit. B12 shots. I made his doctor stop giving my husband this shot because of all the anger , personality change, hatred he starting having with my three children and then it came to me and he could not stop himself from the hatred he felt for me. That was ...
Hey guys! Im 19 and I suffer from DVT. I had to be hospitalzed for a while because i was very close to getting a PE. Now, im taking Xarelto, and my doctor says i cant drink or take any drugs for the next 6 months. This is hard, but i can manage. But, i have to stop smoking and this is literally ...