Quit smoking and Anger - from FDA reports
Anger is found among people with Quit smoking, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Chantix and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Anger with Quit smoking. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,127 people who have Quit smoking from FDA , and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
2,127 people who have Quit Smoking and Anger are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Quit Smoking and experience Anger *:
- female: 58.69 %
- male: 41.31 %
Age of people who have Quit Smoking and experience Anger *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.76 %
- 20-29: 9.44 %
- 30-39: 21.74 %
- 40-49: 29.72 %
- 50-59: 28.14 %
- 60+: 10.2 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 170 people, 7.99%
- Stress And Anxiety: 159 people, 7.48%
- High Blood Pressure: 154 people, 7.24%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 133 people, 6.25%
- Pain: 122 people, 5.74%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Chantix: 1,895 people, 89.09%
- Xanax: 122 people, 5.74%
- Simvastatin: 89 people, 4.18%
- Klonopin: 77 people, 3.62%
- Prilosec: 68 people, 3.20%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Depression: 808 people, 37.99%
- Stress And Anxiety: 747 people, 35.12%
- Aggression: 605 people, 28.44%
- Suicidal Ideation: 449 people, 21.11%
- Irritability: 440 people, 20.69%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Anger with Quit smoking?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Anger
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
Quit smoking can be treated by Chantix, Wellbutrin, Bupropion hydrochloride, Wellbutrin sr, Zyban (latest reports from 70,067 Quit smoking patients)
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 24,188 Anger patients).
Drugs that are associated with AngerAnger (1,689 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause AngerAnger (1,406 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Quit smokinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAnger and Quit smoking from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Quit Smoking and Anger
- Support group for people who have Quit Smoking (67 members)
- Support group for people who have Anger (137 members)
Can you answer these questions
- so did anybody find a way to overcome the anger with Cymbalta yet? like adding another medicine to calm down? if not, tell me another antidepressant you chose that did not cause anger. I have been on Doxepin for a week now with no anger, just happy, but not sure if that will last, and I have...
- I started taking Nuvigil 150mg 5 days ago to help with suspected yet un- diagnosed Narcolepsy. The first day I felt amazing yet my mood shifted slightly. I was happy alert and awake for the first time since I quit taking adderall two years ago. However as the days have gone on I find myself...
- Had anyone taken 75milgram of Venlafaxine and Chantix together and if so did you have any side affects?
- Can anyone tell me how effective neurofeedback is for post concussion syndrome. Can it help executive functions? Can it help anger IED? Anyone know what does work ? Any help would be appreciated.
- Am i the only one with this problem? I have had a multitude of problems before taking this med (seizure depression migraine liver and kidney, but all were being managed) ive been started on lovastatin and the has been a noticed (by me and my family) an increase in anger and aggression, and the...
You may be interested in these posts
- My life is a disaster from this drug. My husband turned my adult daughter against me and is using the audio tapes of me in divorce court. I was only in it 2 months for migraines. Please help me. I'm not a bad person, even very slow to anger when not on Topamax.
- I started taking Lyrica about 3to4 weeks ago and it was only 150 mg but this past week he upped it to a 200 mg and I've been noticing more and more lately that I'm getting tired of the taste of cigarettes and that is never happened to me before because I've been smoking for years and now I've...
- I quit smoking after smoking for 30 years because I didn't want to spend my later years going from doctor to doctor. Since I quit I have tinnitus, nerve pain in my , anxiety. I have not stopped going to doctors.
- I have been taking Arimidex for 1 yr. at about 6 Mo I started feeling very angry. Something that would normally bother me a bit now makes me violently angry. My oncologist said that anger is not a well established side effect of this medication but I see many people with the same issue. I am...
- I didn't make the connection between Benedryl and my moods until a year ago or so, and I've been using it to treat my allergies for a long time. It's been very eye opening! Now, I actually make a point to tell my husband when I take it - which is less often. Now I try to avoid it if I can,...
- Will you have Alexia with Methotrexate?
- Will you have Nasal Discharge with Peg-Intron?
- Will you have Runny Nose with Peg-Intron?
- Will you have Rhinorrhea with Peg-Intron?
- Will you have Postnasal Drip with Peg-Intron?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Methotrexate and have Alexia?
- Support group for people who take Peg-Intron and have Nasal Discharge?
- Support group for people who take Peg-Intron and have Runny Nose?
- Support group for people who take Peg-Intron and have Rhinorrhea?
- Support group for people who take Peg-Intron and have Postnasal Drip?
- What to expect when you take Methotrexate and have Alexia?
- What to expect when you take Peg-Intron and have Nasal Discharge?
- What to expect when you take Peg-Intron and have Runny Nose?
- What to expect when you take Peg-Intron and have Rhinorrhea?
- What to expect when you take Peg-Intron and have Postnasal Drip?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.