Abilify: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 88,864 Abilify users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Abilify
- 201 alternative drugs to Abilify
- 6,816 Abilify side effects and drug interactions
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Abilify?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Abilify treats:
Compare Abilify with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Abilify side effects:
Abilify side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Abilify side effects (85,010 reports)
Browse all side effects of Abilify:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Abilify interactions:
Browse all interactions between Abilify and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Abilify?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Abilify safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Cetin, M., Celik, M., Cakici, M., Polat, M., & Suner, A, "Aripiprazole-Induced Hoarseness", Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi, 2018 Jan .
- Cetin M, Celik M, Cakici M, Polat M, Suner A, "Aripiprazole induced non-cardiogenic pulmonary edema: a case report", Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi, 2014 Dec .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Simvastatin and Lid Lag - 3 seconds ago
- Oxazepam and Hepatorenal Syndrome - 4 seconds ago
- Minoxidil and Abscess Limb - 20 seconds ago
- Vitamins and Vulvar Erosion - 21 seconds ago
- Tramadol Hydrochloride and Acidophilus drug interaction - 22 seconds ago