Abilify: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 98,584 Abilify users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Abilify
- 202 alternative drugs to Abilify
- 7,031 Abilify side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Abilify?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Abilify treats:
Compare Abilify with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Abilify side effects:
- Weight increased (6,809 reports)
- Stress and anxiety (5,096 reports)
- Drug ineffective (4,877 reports)
- Depression (3,566 reports)
- Fatigue (3,524 reports)
- Suicidal ideation (3,504 reports)
- Insomnia (3,232 reports)
Abilify side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Abilify side effects (90,531 reports)
Browse all side effects of Abilify:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Abilify interactions:
- Abilify and Seroquel (7,633 reports)
- Abilify and Risperdal (5,565 reports)
- Abilify and Zyprexa (5,157 reports)
- Abilify and Cymbalta (5,146 reports)
- Abilify and Wellbutrin (4,949 reports)
- Abilify and Lamictal (4,705 reports)
- Abilify and Lexapro (3,790 reports)
- Abilify and Zoloft (3,672 reports)
- Abilify and Clonazepam (3,532 reports)
- Abilify and Depakote (3,438 reports)
Browse all interactions between Abilify and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Abilify?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Abilify safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Cetin, M., Celik, M., Cakici, M., Polat, M., & Suner, A, "Aripiprazole-Induced Hoarseness", Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi, 2018 Jan .
- Cetin M, Celik M, Cakici M, Polat M, Suner A, "Aripiprazole induced non-cardiogenic pulmonary edema: a case report", Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi, 2014 Dec .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Hydrea and Injection Site Haemorrhage - 2 seconds ago
- Doxycycline and Neuropathic Arthropathy - 2 seconds ago
- Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3 and Cytoxan drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Claritin and Pleurisy - 16 seconds ago
- Thorazine and Affective Disorder - 21 seconds ago
- Diazepam and Enterobacter Infection - 41 seconds ago
- Harvoni and Drug-Induced Liver Injury - 44 seconds ago
- Danazol and Haemorrhagic Diathesis - 58 seconds ago
- Doxycycline Hyclate and Fesoterodine Fumarate drug interaction - a minute ago
- Liothyronine Sodium and Hydramine drug interaction - a minute ago