Afinitor: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 39,878 Afinitor users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Afinitor
- 11 alternative drugs to Afinitor
- 4,263 Afinitor side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Afinitor?
- Breast cancer metastatic - reported by 5 people
- Breast cancer - reported by 3 people
- Renal cancer metastatic - reported by 3 people
Alternative drugs to the conditions Afinitor treats:
Compare Afinitor with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Afinitor side effects:
- Death (5,716 reports)
- Fatigue (4,180 reports)
- Diarrhea (3,836 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (2,776 reports)
- Rashes (2,725 reports)
- Pneumonia (2,409 reports)
Afinitor side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Afinitor side effects (39,819 reports)
Browse all side effects of Afinitor:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Afinitor interactions:
- Afinitor and Exemestane (3,481 reports)
- Afinitor and Sandostatin (2,514 reports)
- Afinitor and Sandostatin lar (1,895 reports)
- Afinitor and Aromasin (1,550 reports)
- Afinitor and Lenvima (1,352 reports)
- Afinitor and Zometa (871 reports)
- Afinitor and Metformin (861 reports)
- Afinitor and Vitamin d (852 reports)
- Afinitor and Amlodipine (832 reports)
- Afinitor and Aspirin (831 reports)
Browse all interactions between Afinitor and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Afinitor?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Afinitor safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Alvesco vs. Azithromycin - 7 seconds ago
- Flolan and Tyvaso drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Requip and Drug Toxicity - a minute ago
- Timolol Maleate and Asthma - a minute ago
- Chromium Picolinate and Gastritis - a minute ago
- Buspar and Glucosamine drug interaction - a minute ago
- Bromhexine Hydrochloride and Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride drug interaction - a minute ago
- Xarelto and Hepatitis B - a minute ago
- Dilaudid and Zantac drug interaction - a minute ago
- How effective is Benicar for High Arch? - 2 minutes ago