Breast cancer: 130,923 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Breast cancer treatments and how effective are they?
- Tamoxifen citrate
- Vitamin d
- Lupron depot
- Vitamin c
Drugs that could cause Breast cancer
Conditions that could cause Breast cancer
Most common Breast cancer symptoms
- Diarrhea - (6,593 reports)
- Fatigue - (5,872 reports)
- Fatigue aggravated - (5,872 reports)
- Nausea aggravated - (5,691 reports)
- Nausea - (5,691 reports)
- Hair loss - (4,849 reports)
- Death - (4,517 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (4,370 reports)
- Rashes - (4,086 reports)
- Pain - (4,009 reports)
All Breast cancer symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Will you have Pain - Heel with Viibryd?
- Will you have Hyperkalemia with Lomotil?
- Will you have Potassium - High with Lomotil?
- Will you have Hyperkalaemia with Lomotil?
- Will you have Elevated Potassium with Lomotil?
- Will you have Blood Potassium Increased with Lomotil?
- Will you have High Potassium with Lomotil?
- Will you have Eye Redness with Methotrexate?
- Will you have Red Eyes with Methotrexate?
- Will you have Bloodshot Eyes with Methotrexate?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.