Alcohol: 9,206 reports
Active ingredients: alcohol
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Alcohol?
- Stress and anxiety - reported by 14 people
- Feeling of relaxation - reported by 5 people
- Alcoholic - reported by 5 people
- Alcoholism - reported by 5 people
- Social alcohol drinker - reported by 3 people
Alternative drugs to Alcohol
Most common Alcohol side effectsAlcohol side effects
All Alcohol side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Alcohol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Alcohol?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Walnut and Bach drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Alpha-1 Anti-Trypsin Deficiency with Fish Oil? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Birth Control Pills Overdose with Asmanex Twisthaler? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Spermatozoa Abnormal with Humira? - 6 seconds ago
- Duoneb and Epinephrine drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Rexulti drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Meloxicam and Armoise Commune drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Albumin Decreased with Misoprostol? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Stuffy Nose with Methylfolate? - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Nose - Congested with Methylfolate? - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Famotidine, Protonix, Gabapentin - 12 minutes ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Doxycycline - 28 minutes ago
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Ibrance - 30 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Ativan, Hemp Seed Oil for a 66 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Concerta - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Atenolol - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Celexa - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 4 year old girl who takes Omnicef - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Albuterol, Ambien - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Duexis - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.