We study 158,215 reports of Amlodipine (amlodipine besylate) now. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:
- Effectiveness of Amlodipine
- Alternative drugs to Amlodipine
- Amlodipine side effects and drug interactions
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Amlodipine?
- High blood pressure - reported by 2,214 people
- Blood pressure abnormal - reported by 97 people
- Blood pressure management - reported by 97 people
- Essential hypertension - reported by 63 people
- High blood cholesterol - reported by 27 people
Alternative drugs to Amlodipine
- High blood pressure
- Blood pressure abnormal
- Blood pressure management
- Essential hypertension
- High blood cholesterol
Most common Amlodipine side effectsAmlodipine side effects
Do you take Amlodipine?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Amlodipine
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Boschee T, DO PGY II, "Acute Hallucinations: Where Did That Come From?", , 2007 Jan .
All Amlodipine side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Amlodipine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Amlodipine with similar drugs
- Amlodipine vs Atenolol
- Amlodipine vs Atorvastatin calcium
- Amlodipine vs Crestor
- Amlodipine vs Fenofibrate
- Amlodipine vs Fish oil
- Amlodipine vs Hydrochlorothiazide
- Amlodipine vs Ibuprofen
- Amlodipine vs Lipidil
- Amlodipine vs Lisinopril
- Amlodipine vs Pravastatin sodium
- Amlodipine vs Simvastatin
- Amlodipine vs Trilipix
- Amlodipine vs Welchol
- Amlodipine vs Zocor
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pupils Unequal with Cymbalta? - a second ago
- Will you have Portal Hypertension with Crohn'S Disease? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Loss Poor with Priscoline? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Loss - Intentional with Priscoline? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Control with Priscoline? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Pulmonary Valve Stenosis with Colace? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight with Priscoline? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Saturated Fat with Priscoline? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Valve Pulmonary Stenosis with Colace? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Polyunsaturated Fat with Priscoline? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Lexapro - 18 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Zolmitriptan - 51 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Tylenol - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Xarelto, Magnesium - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Fosinipril, Singulair, Aleve, Magnesium, Glucosamine, Tylenol - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Lithium Carbonate, Zoloft for a 19 year old girl - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Fluconazole, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride - 10 hours ago
- Prediction of Ranitidine, Lisinopril for a 55 year old woman - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Gabapentin - 14 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.