Amoxicillin: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 93,507 Amoxicillin users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Amoxicillin
- 68 alternative drugs to Amoxicillin
- 7,595 Amoxicillin side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Amoxicillin?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Amoxicillin treats:
Compare Amoxicillin with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Amoxicillin side effects:
- Chronic kidney disease (6,279 reports)
- Rashes (6,007 reports)
- Diarrhea (5,573 reports)
- Pain (5,500 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (5,240 reports)
- Fatigue (5,153 reports)
Amoxicillin side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Amoxicillin side effects (90,167 reports)
Browse all side effects of Amoxicillin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Amoxicillin interactions:
- Amoxicillin and Omeprazole (9,431 reports)
- Amoxicillin and Aspirin (8,492 reports)
- Amoxicillin and Prednisone (7,994 reports)
- Amoxicillin and Furosemide (7,809 reports)
- Amoxicillin and Ibu (7,151 reports)
- Amoxicillin and Profen (7,148 reports)
- Amoxicillin and Ibuprofen (7,125 reports)
- Amoxicillin and Pantoprazole (6,862 reports)
- Amoxicillin and Nexium (6,683 reports)
- Amoxicillin and Lisinopril (6,531 reports)
Browse all interactions between Amoxicillin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Amoxicillin?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Amoxicillin safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Udenyca and Eliquis drug interaction - now
- Aspirin and Vulvovaginal Candidiasis - a second ago
- Cymbalta and Baclofen drug interaction - a second ago
- Calcium and Paraplegia - 4 seconds ago
- Copegus and Withdrawal Syndrome - 10 seconds ago
- Travatan and Zirgan drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Gemcitabine and Exposed Bone In Jaw - 29 seconds ago
- Benadryl and Neuropathy - Peripheral - 39 seconds ago
- Benadryl and Peripheral Neuropathy - 40 seconds ago
- Diclofenac Sodium and Mucosal Ulceration - 41 seconds ago