Androderm: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 3,953 Androderm users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Androderm
- Alternative drugs to Androderm
- 1,975 Androderm side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Androderm?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Androderm treats:
Compare Androderm with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
- Androderm vs. Clomid
- Androderm vs. Depo-testosterone
- Androderm vs. Natural dhea
- Androderm vs. Spironolactone
- Androderm vs. Testosterone cypionate
- Androderm vs. Testosterone enanthate
- Androderm vs. Testosterone propionate
Common Androderm side effects:
- Heart attack (677 reports)
- Stroke (619 reports)
- Deep venous thrombosis (531 reports)
- Pulmonary embolism (508 reports)
- Pain (379 reports)
Androderm side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Androderm side effects (3,885 reports)
Browse all side effects of Androderm:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Androderm interactions:
- Androderm and Depo-testosterone (661 reports)
- Androderm and Delatestryl (593 reports)
- Androderm and Aspirin (208 reports)
- Androderm and Lisinopril (151 reports)
- Androderm and Synthroid (147 reports)
- Androderm and Metformin (140 reports)
- Androderm and Prednisone (138 reports)
- Androderm and Lipitor (114 reports)
- Androderm and Omeprazole (111 reports)
Browse all interactions between Androderm and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Androderm?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Androderm safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Activella and Bipolar Disorder - 5 seconds ago
- Activella and Bi-Polar - 5 seconds ago
- Vincristine Sulfate and Oxycodone And Acetaminophen drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Tamsulosin Hydrochloride and Skin - Clammy - 6 seconds ago
- Ketorolac Tromethamine vs. Vicoprin - 9 seconds ago
- Mucinex and Heart Palpitations - 9 seconds ago
- Candesartan Cilexetil and Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Mb Decreased - 9 seconds ago
- Zantac and Seroquel drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Sertraline vs. Aplenzin - 15 seconds ago
- Nucynta vs. Codeine, Aspirin, Apap Formula No. 4 - 26 seconds ago