We study 385,580 reports of Aspirin (aspirin) now. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:
- Effectiveness of Aspirin
- Alternative drugs to Aspirin
- Aspirin side effects and drug interactions
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Aspirin?
- Blood clots - reported by 610 people
- High blood pressure - reported by 260 people
- Heart attack - reported by 215 people
- Headache - reported by 148 people
- Pain - reported by 139 people
Alternative drugs to Aspirin
Most common Aspirin side effectsAspirin side effects
Do you take Aspirin?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Aspirin
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alokaily FA, Alghamdi M, Almalki AS, Alhussaini H, "Aspirin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis, lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage and acute renal failure (mimicking systemic vasculitis)", Saudi medical journal, 2013 Apr .
All Aspirin side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Aspirin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Aspirin with similar drugs
- Aspirin vs. Acetaminophen, aspirin and caffeine
- Aspirin vs. Aggrenox
- Aspirin vs. Aspirin and dipyridamole
- Aspirin vs. Cartia xt
- Aspirin vs. Clopidogrel
- Aspirin vs. Clopidogrel bisulfate
- Aspirin vs. Coumadin
- Aspirin vs. Effient
- Aspirin vs. Eliquis
- Aspirin vs. Enoxaparin sodium
- Aspirin vs. Fragmin
- Aspirin vs. Heparin sodium
- Aspirin vs. Jantoven
- Aspirin vs. Levothyroxine sodium
- Aspirin vs. Lisinopril
- Aspirin vs. Lovenox
- Aspirin vs. Plavix
- Aspirin vs. Pradaxa
- Aspirin vs. Synthroid
- Aspirin vs. Warfarin sodium
- Aspirin vs. Xarelto
Recent general studies
- Rapaflo and Halflytely drug interaction - a second ago
- Erythromycin and Ginkgo Biloba drug interaction - a second ago
- Yasmin and Niaspan drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Vicodin and Eylea drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Accupril and Nyquil drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Increased with Fosrenol? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Sexual Offence with Jardiance? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaccination Site Swelling with N-Acetyl-Carnosine? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Quincke'S Disease with Gentamicin? - 6 seconds ago
- Benzonatate and Declomycin drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Lansoprazole - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Adderall 10, Clomipramine Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Clonazepam, Losartan Potassium - an hour ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Nexplanon, Cymbalta - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Clozapine, Suboxone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Empliciti, Revlimid, Eliquis - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Lipitor, Sinemet - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 77 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, Felodipine, Vitamin D, Metformin, Tamsulosin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Mucinex D, Breo Ellipta - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Vitamins, Lipitor, Lotrel, Toprol-xl, Vivitrol, Antabuse, Lexapro, Aspirin - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.