Aspirin: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 553,102 Aspirin users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Aspirin
- 21 alternative drugs to Aspirin
- 12,193 Aspirin side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Aspirin?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Aspirin treats:
Compare Aspirin with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Aspirin side effects:
- Fatigue (41,687 reports)
- Breathing difficulty (30,216 reports)
- Diarrhea (28,546 reports)
- Dizziness (28,474 reports)
- Weakness (26,881 reports)
Aspirin side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Aspirin side effects (543,726 reports)
Browse all side effects of Aspirin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Aspirin interactions:
- Aspirin and Lisinopril (64,979 reports)
- Aspirin and Metformin (55,835 reports)
- Aspirin and Omeprazole (52,102 reports)
- Aspirin and Vitamin d (51,602 reports)
- Aspirin and Simvastatin (50,884 reports)
- Aspirin and Amlodipine (47,831 reports)
- Aspirin and Furosemide (46,820 reports)
- Aspirin and Revlimid (44,690 reports)
- Aspirin and Plavix (44,323 reports)
- Aspirin and Lipitor (40,975 reports)
Browse all interactions between Aspirin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Aspirin?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Aspirin safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alokaily FA, Alghamdi M, Almalki AS, Alhussaini H, "Aspirin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis, lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage and acute renal failure (mimicking systemic vasculitis)", Saudi medical journal, 2013 Apr .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Axiron and Depakote drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Unisom and Glaucoma - 13 seconds ago
- Benadryl and Threatened Labor - 15 seconds ago
- Tiopronin and Cyclophosphamide drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Isordil and Hypovolaemic Shock - 21 seconds ago
- Joint Swelling and drugs of ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; losartan potassium - 23 seconds ago
- Lidocaine and Birth Control - 24 seconds ago
- Linzess vs. Colofac - 25 seconds ago
- Vfend and Cytomegalovirus Gastroenteritis - 31 seconds ago
- Pramipexole Dihydrochloride and Upper Respiratory Tract Infection - 37 seconds ago