Aspirin: 385,580 reports
Active ingredients: aspirin
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Aspirin?
- Blood clots - reported by 610 people
- High blood pressure - reported by 260 people
- Heart attack - reported by 215 people
- Headache - reported by 150 people
- Pain - reported by 139 people
Alternative drugs to Aspirin
Most common Aspirin side effectsAspirin side effects
All Aspirin side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Aspirin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Aspirin?
You are not alone:
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alokaily FA, Alghamdi M, Almalki AS, Alhussaini H, "Aspirin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis, lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage and acute renal failure (mimicking systemic vasculitis)", Saudi medical journal, 2013 Apr .
Recent general studies
- Side effect comparison of Atrovent and Theophylline - a second ago
- Will you have Disturbance In Attention with Prolia? - 2 seconds ago
- Magnesium Oxide and Diclofenac Sodium drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Ofev and Xerava drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Weakness with Mrsa Infection? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Naegleri Infection with Methylprednisolone? - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Increased with Percocet? - 12 seconds ago
- Boys aged 0-1 who have Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty with Chlorpropamide - 12 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Gain - Unintentional with Percocet? - 12 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Gain with Percocet? - 13 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Acetyl-carnitine, Saw Palmetto, Herba Ginkgo Biloba - 19 minutes ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Crestor, Otezla - 59 minutes ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Losartan - an hour ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Remicade - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Vistaril, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Lexapro - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Prolia - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Amlodipine; Valsartan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Xanax - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Ritalin, Gabapentin - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.